Sign in to follow this  

Chloe of DV

This is my first post slash review so be nice!

This was my first experience with an agency and from now on i will only use them. i was surfing around for a few hours looking a many, many, many ads until i found 35 year old chloe. So i emailed through the site. Got a reply inside 30 min with a phone number, called setup appointment all done very quickly.

She arrived right on time (YMMV), she looks just in her photos 5'3", 127 lb, blond, 34b (perhaps a bit bigger). This being my first time i was mainly just wanted to feel things out for awhile, i was nervous. We sat on the couch and chatted until she said "i wait for them to make the first move" and boom i had a light bulb moment. i urged her closer which lead to LFK then DFK (very agile tongue), this lead to a BBBJ, BLS and CIM with a PM upon request.

Recovery time was pasted with DATY, then to work, a whole array of the standard positions, unfortunately my hour was up before completion i thought that i was going to be left blue. Wrong when the driver started texting her (the sign that time was up) she pulled off the glove and gave a high energy HJ and BBBJ combo, ending off with Cim. Boom got the MSOG all be it in overtime. She then freshed up gave a me a hug this is where i got a wift of her freshly applied scent, mmmmmmmmmm vanilla.

All and all most excellent and will repeat. but next time will ask about greek.

P.S. to all other newbies out there learn the slang!

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***

This is an excellent review my man!! this gives us all a very good idea of what to expect if we decide to give chloe a dingle.

your use of the technical hobby terms is comendable.....welcome to the board and thanks for the review.

for anyone wanting abbreviation help see

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1311&highlight=abbreviations

BTW....PM is not familiar to me other than private message....what did you mean there??

PS Don't write off the Indy's.....the 3 top recommended ladies on here are all Indys (Independants)

Guest fireeyedboy

I thought i had all the research down pat, but I cant place DV or PM??

I'm goin out on a limb here but PM is likely a prostate massage, and DV is most certainly the controversial Discreet Valley.

Guest f***2f***
I'm goin out on a limb here but PM is likely a prostate massage, and DV is most certainly the controversial Discreet Valley.

oh ok....i'm still kinda at a loss about DV...are we talking greek or reverse greek....i'm sooooo naive.

Guest fireeyedboy

so i found their website, weird I have never come across anyone really talking about them since I started up on here?

I wish i didnt have roommates, fuckin outcalls kills me! :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this