How Much Rain is enough??

Guest f***2f***

RANT

OK.....I'm sitting here (in Ottawa) watching the daily deluge and thunder storm and thinking WTF!!!!?????

Is this the worst fucking summer ever or what???

I mean if I was living in Prince Rupert I could understand it.....but this is not normal!!!!!

I'm getting so damn depressed I'm just going to have to go out and visit a local hot SP for a little solace.....well... now I'm feeling better already!

anyone else fed up with this ridiculous (meant in the old school way) fucking weather???:mad:

Hmm not sure what is going on but somehow I keep missing the rain, as arive the sun comes out and as I leave it seems the rain pulls in, very strange. In fact the other day I was invited down to Elgin street to hang on a patio and drink some beers, and it was sunny, as I was leaving it was starting to rain, then when I arrived in Alta vista to drink more beer and BBQ steaks the sun was just coming out drying out the deck for perfect BBQ weather?

Not sure but it seems like a good summer for me so far !! These weather things seem very central to a few blocks and so far I have been very lucky.

But then it's not hard to be Dummpy!!

Is it possible then that the sun shines outta dummpy's ass ? :p

Seriously, it does seem to happen in very select neighbourhoods, and here in the westend almost regularly last week between 4 and 4:30, very spooky.

Environment Canada still stands behind it's claim that we're in for a very hot summer her in Eastern Ontario, I'm sure they are right...just waiting for summer to arrive then we'll see.

I just came back from the Centrepointe area, and it was pouring. Driving was horrible as the wipers could not keep up. Many people were pulling over to let the storm pass by.

Guest f***2f***
I just came back from the Centrepointe area, and it was pouring. Driving was horrible as the wipers could not keep up. Many people were pulling over to let the storm pass by.

yup and down here in the downtown...it was teeming down....like we were in the tropical rain forest or something!

yup and down here in the downtown...it was teeming down....like we were in the tropical rain forest or something!

tropical...mmmmm...women...raining outside..better play some indoor sports and get hot and sweaty like in a tropical rain forest...its great licking the salt off a womans breasts after a great work out...indoors

Ya just came in from Orleans it was sunny, nice and sunny in Hunt club Park too hmmm, headed out to the BBQ and no rain??? strange for sure

DreamGirl Congratulations on Your Home, with Pool, Cool!

I know rain slow down almost everything but Trees and Grass

Needs to drink water too!

Besides the rain makes the air fresh, i love when the air,when it's is colder

yet summer time, it's an interesting contrast!

Heat is good if you got a house in the woods,

or with a pool, the contrary it sucks!

Guest f***2f***
just bought a house with a pool... but was just able to use it like 6 times ... WOW but hey today looks good....

I got an idea....why don't you invite a whole bunch of sps over to model your stuff (by the pool) and some of us ah-hem "long time users" over to give our opinions on the sexiness of said outfits????

what do you think??? killer idea eh??

I got an idea....why don't you invite a whole bunch of sps over to model your stuff (by the pool) and some of us ah-hem "long time users" over to give our opinions on the sexiness of said outfits????

what do you think??? killer idea eh??

Hey count me in!! That way the sun will for sure be shining :D

Guest f***2f***
Hey count me in!! That way the sun will for sure be shining :D

well it goes without saying that in order to have the sun shining at said pool party dummpy will have to be there!!!

And there will be no canon balls into the pool and soaking the girls....only grown up behavior allowed.

Maybe the ah-hem "long time users" could be persuaded to purchase some of the fashions for their favorite sps too......getting better isn't it???

well it goes without saying that in order to have the sun shining at said pool party dummpy will have to be there!!!

And there will be no canon balls into the pool and soaking the girls....only grown up behavior allowed.

Maybe the ah-hem "long time users" could be persuaded to purchase some of the fashions for their favorite sps too......getting better isn't it???

I have no problem with that what so ever, that is buying some fashions for the ladies, shit my idea was simply have a wet-t-shirt contest, by the pool, the ladies of course are not allow to wear any bottoms, you know long t-shirts..... very wet t-shirts sticking to the ladies breasts...OMG stop that...:eek: