Leanna

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

Leanna

I felt like a new adventure today so came across an ad at CL which had an interesting pic. I contacted the individual which they were rather quick to respond. I requested further pics which they sent without hesitation. After little deliberation, I went ahead and booked the apt. To my understanding she also advertises in the local paper.

The experience...

I met Leanna for incall. I must say my jaw dropped when this gal opened the door. With her pretty blue green eyes, warm alluring smile, Leanna is hot and intoxicating standing about 5 ft 5" tall and about 115 healthy lbs. Leanna is a light brunette with some blonde highlights. It didn't take long and we were conversing in casual chat to become more comfortable. Leanna has a very pleasant personality. Before you knew it kisses were flowing. This gal loves to kiss and I must say her lips are very succulent. The moment was becoming intense and I found myself to caressing her beautiful natural breasts which are about 34 C's. I gently worked my way down to her sweet spot which I began to tenderly kiss and nibble. Leanna was quite responsive and vocal. Soon enough, love juices were flowing and she clenched her hips when digits were applied. Subsequently, Leanna had a mission to please and applied a very pleasurable "BBBJ" whereby we shifted to "69" with myself on top. Leanna gave the boys special attention. Leanna has a very nice bubbly backside which I just had to grapple. Greek was not on the menu. We enjoyed each other for awhile and moved on to intercourse whereby many positions were exhausted such as missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and a side way missionary manoeuvre which was new to me. In all, the session was wonderful as we both orgasmed at the same time and cuddled after exhaustion to rest. More small talk occurred and Leanna is very open minded and down to earth and we moved to the shower for play which is a story in itself. ;) The rest remains between her and I. J

To summarize; another wonderful Girlfriend Experience. Thank You Leanna!

Repeat - absolutely! :)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

In hindsight, The pics on CL are real! :)

Guest f***2f***

Excellent review...she sounds awesome...can you pm the information...I was on that site last night and didn't see anything like this.

Nice review and catch Kih, (soon you are going to wear yourself out! ha..ha..ha)

Pete,

The regular ladies that I frequent were not available. I felt adventurous and took the plunge into unchartered waters. To my surprise, this sweet gal turned out to be a hidden treasure.

Excellent review...she sounds awesome...can you pm the information...I was on that site last night and didn't see anything like this.

Igot,

She is a wonderful sweet gal.

I made contact by emailing the CL listing. The ad that I responded to was on yesterday (August 11, 2008) with the headline:

"***NEW*** FIRST TIME ONLINE*** GIRL NEXT DOOR - w4m - 21 (DOWNTOWN-HOTEL)"

What was the damage for 30 or 60?

I am not really one to discuss what the ladies donations are in public, but I opted for two hours which she had no problem accomodating. I do think she isn't charging enough for the level of service that she provides.

she has the add new*** girl next door downtown hotel

That is correct. Thats the heading for todays CL ad. I have to admit that Leanna reminds me in many ways of another special lady the recently retired from the industry that did set the bar for GFE. I mean that as a sincere compliment.

I had another opportunity to spend more quality time with Leanna which I must say the experience was more intense than the first. What went on remains between her and I other than to say it was another wonderful GF experience and that this gal is a wild tigress between the sheets and continued to be open to more shower play. Thank You Leanna! J

Repeat - Absolutely! ;)

The saga continues?

I had another fantastic session with Leanna and I must say that she is very kinky and open minded. The outcall appointment was for two hours whereby another pleasurable GF experience occurred. What went on remains between her and I only to say that it was very intense. Leanna and I did make excellent use of the hotel suite furnishings such as the bed, coffee table, couch, chair and back to the bed. We did have initial plans to partake in some fun play in the shower but we simply ran out of time. Nevertheless, Thank you Leanna for another wonderful GF experience! J

Repeat ? Indeed! ;)

This is my first review guys, so be patient with my writing.

Saw Leana last night. The young filly with an amazing star rocking beauty arrived and stepped out to see her. Once I saw her,I said O M G. We hugged in away like we knew other long time ago.

I found her add in CL. As few board members whom I exchange pm with knew that I personally do not trust gals from CL but this girl is entirely different. Her beauty, talent, non rush attitude and a killer smile worth the life to spend with. Her body and cleanliness, being responsive in each single minute and enjoying the time to-gather is a life time experience. Her age is accurate 19-20 years. Guys trust me, this girl is an angle period. I do not want to go through the detail but I would recommend her for those who wants to have a real life time experience. She is a girl. I will definately repeat very soon and I will be her regular since now on. Thanks Leana for spending a great time with me and I cannot stop waiting until I see you again. You are great Babe. ;)

Lionheart,

I have been with "Leanna" for three experiences. To my understanding my version is correct spelling as I asked her. The spelling on the CL is done by some agency. In any regard it is all the same lady and I must say that she is very classy and provides an awesome experience!

Daringp1234,

Looks like you had a lot of fun with Leanna, nice review! She is a sweet gal!

Kih

You are right. I asked her the spelling of her name. You know man, these are stage names for the SP and their might be mistake however she is the same gal whose name has been written in various forms. This Gal is a unique for my personal taste and I cannot stop waiting until I see her again. I think the more I see her the more I might be interested in see her soon because she is so friendly and honest in her service. I like her very much. You are right, we both had lots of fun lol

Chapter 4 - Sincerity and Intimacy

I had another opportunity to spend a fourth occasion with this wonderful classy lady in not so many days. The session was very sincere and intimate. Leanna and I are now at a comfort level whereby we did focus on one of her fetishes which brought her to a trembling exploding climax. I won't detail other than to say it was another magnificent GF experience. To conclude, Leanna and I did have some shower play and surprising Leanna did give me a homework assignment to complete before our next appointment ;)

Thank you Leanna and I will be seeing you very soon! J

Sorry fellas, I am writing all of my reviews for the past two weeks today as I was busy with work and all.

Meeting Leanna was just a surprise but it was a beautiful surprise nonetheless. I sent her (agent) an email later at night, not expecting her to contact me but received a direct and delightful reply back from Leanna for a late outcall at my place.

She is the girl next door type with beautiful assets and I enjoyed pretty much everything exept greece. She was dressed fairly sexy and very clean down below. 69 was great and she highly praised me for my DATY which I was able to get her off three times in our one hour session. We did lots of cuddling and I gave her a massage before we started. Multiple positions were available. She is easy to talk with and got along great. Unfortunately, I only lasted for one position and that was doggie.

Will be seeing her again

Thanks Leanna

JokersWild

JokersWild,

Nice review! Sounds like you and Leanna had a lot of fun on your date. :)

KLH, nice of you to guide Leanna to EC. Am impressed with her responsiveness to queries. Leanna, good to see you here.welcome.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.