Thanks guys! You were right about CMJ!

I have not been hobbying in a while but I have been lurking on the boards to keep appraised of what has been happening. Lately, I have been doing a lot of overtime and the hard work paid off in some extra cash.

Someone suggested to me that I reward myself and treat myself to something nice. I couldn't think of anything more deserving than a massage.

Thanks to all of the great reviews it wasn't hard to pick CMJ.

I am here to say that all of the reviews are not hype.

I was extremely nervous since it was my first time going to a club like this and I really didn't know what to expect. Everyone there worked very hard and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed as I was led through orientation and then given my first massage. I was introduced to the very well reviewed Gia. Gia could also see that I was nervous and went out of her way to make sure I was doing ok

Gia is spectacular. Very friendly, cheerful and polite but also absoultely gorgeous and very skilled. She is everything that everyone says she is and I can honestly say that the next hour was heaven.

Anyone who is still not sure about this place I advise you to check it out! You will not be dissapointed by the profesionalism and dedication that these ladies have for their business.

As I was led out I also met Jasmine and...wow. I couldn't wait to make another appointment to meet with her next.

This is a great place and I want to thank all of you who recommended this place so highly. You can now add me to the list of CMJ fans!:D

Way to go dguy1! glad you enjoyed yourself and found our discussions about CMJ bang-on, I'm sure you had an extra jump in your step afterwards!

You are welcome. It is great to share what we learn from our travels through the marvels of this fine city. CMJ should be in all the tourist brochures.

Well there was definitely a spring in something Pistolpete!

I loved it so much I went back a few days later to see Jasmin. I had previously described my encounter with Gia as an hour of heaven but my time with Jasmin reminds me of that song on the radio about looking down on heaven. OMG! What a fantastic and amazing time I have had at this place. Jasmin is a great lady and a fun person to be with and gives the most amazing massage.

I was also introduced to the newest girl there Lee, and I see some possibilities there as well. I look forward to seeing her again too.

I am most happy with CMJ. I had a wonderful massage session with GIA, and I did meet Jasmine. Two very classy ladies if you ask me!

I am most happy with CMJ. I had a wonderful massage session with GIA, and I did meet Jasmine. Two very classy ladies if you ask me!

You can't go wrong with either one of those ladies body slides...mmmmmmmmmmmmm......good, make that great

When signing up, how much "real" information do you provide the club? I see they ask for name, phone, email, etc.

Either phone or email seem logical....but name??

Please advise someone considering but very concerned about discretion.

dguy, thanks for helping others who were maybe holding back from joining CMJ. Hopefully those who were concerned about this different approach can relax a bit now, join up and enjoy the experience, again and again and again..........

When signing up, how much "real" information do you provide the club? I see they ask for name, phone, email, etc.

Krusty, that is a question you need to answer for your self. But make an appointment and the crew at CMJ will be glad to answer your questions. If you are still concerned, leave.

but you won't, that I would bet.

go for it......

I have the exact same concerns as Krusty but it seems a bit like a catch-22 since they need the names, etc to legitimize it as a club. To be honest it will probably keep me from enjoying this place but I will always have Michelle for the best body-slide in town.

I have the exact same concerns as Krusty but it seems a bit like a catch-22 since they need the names, etc to legitimize it as a club. To be honest it will probably keep me from enjoying this place but I will always have Michelle for the best body-slide in town.

The way it seems to work is that you can book an appointment without providing any names. Once there you will be provided the membership documentation required and at that time I would suggest you raise your concern about real names. If you are unhappy with the process, you can leave and still be anonymous.

Try to keep in mind that many existing members would have had the same concern and have become members.

I don't see that you have anything to lose, but everything to gain.

Then again, Michelle is hard to beat.

I think that the Manager of CMJ is a discreet and astute enough business woman that she is not going to compromise your position, or her clientele. I doubt she will cold-call you while you are eating supper with the wife and kids.

As for forensic-tracing of records, CMJ is not an illegal activity.

E

You can put on what ever info you want, but if its fake, the contract is null and void...don't worry, it ain't going anywhere...

Remember, the first rule of fight club, is don't talk about fight club.

Hawk

I just wanted to say that I did end up joining and Niki gave me my orientation. All went very very well and was pretty painless for anyone thinking of joining.

Thanks for the guidance to those on the boards and thanks go out to Niki for getting me all set up.

It was much appreciated.

Guest rickf_08

I agree .. orientation seemed somewhat simple ..

Of course I would never use my real name or address ...

Like they say, "Better Safe Than Sorry"