New and have questions

Hi all,

I've only been to 3 MP's in my life. I didn't do my research and 2 times it was very mechanical and not great and the third I got no mileage out of it. I think I'm just figuring out on this board the difference between mp and sp. I have a few questions that if someone could help me answer that'd be great. If you can't post it here, then please pm me. Anyhow, are the rates for mp and sp about the same? where is a good place that can provide receipts as well for insurance purposes from a RMT. I know Oasis use to do that. What is a good place for a newbie to start. That's it for now.

Thansk

Mod, please delete any parts that shouldn't be put here.

well.....as for rates......it all depends on what you want and can get...some have MP's have higher rates because they ensure the hour and they make sure you know what you are getting.....others have a basic rate and then extras if you are able to get them....but be careful...if they are places like Sweetest and CMJ and Michele...then you get what they tell you for a set price...no extras.....

But some of the opther places it is always YMMV and that reflects on the final price.

MP massage...some time extras...sometimes.....

SP...everything..........

Not many places will give receipts if you are new...you need to be aregular...and then only if they have RMT's......and that is risky for thier licience.

As for a place to start.....Search button......search button.....

If a place has a licensed RMT working (and you see the RM therapist) then nothing is bad about that. They had a few places in Toronto that were licensed RMT / body rub parlors and I actually talked with the owner of one and he said they do a number of insurance claims and can because they are RMT licensed. Now don't abuse the system!! ;) if you need RMT work then make sure your not sacrificing one for the other or getting caught up in a scam as no good can come from that.

Guest f***2f***

the review section might be a good place to start too...there are many mps and sps there.

Thanks all for the tips. One of the places I went to last year, I was able to get receipt for but it wasn't great. PM me if you have a good experience with one that offers receipt and a little more than massage.

I have found in Ottawa the "door fee" is typically $45 to $60 and that goes right to the establishment. The extra's are usually $40-50 extra for topless and $80-100 for full nude.