to good to be true....

hello everyone,

i was contacted by a lady last night who wanted my help in the biz. She sent me her pics and info etc. She seemed ok but something just didn't seem right....i enlisted the help of someone well known on the board for finding fakes....the only reason i'm telling you this is because i think she is fake....i'm not 100 % sure but about 99%. I'm not sure what i'm allowed to say here but i don't know what her intentions are....so if your looking through "the coast" and see something that seems to good to be true ...be leary....and if by chance you do book her let me know if i'm right. everything just seemed to strange to me. Good luck....and be carful... iand make sure she doesn't use my name for anything...i do NOT KNOW HER.

kisses,

Emma

Guest f***2f***

TY EMMA my exp in life is that things that seem too good to be true... are.

I not only put this here for the gentlemen but also for the ladies. She may try and contact them as well.

I have helped other's in biz b4 and still do when i can but this is one of the reasons why i always feel strange about doing it unless i know they are legit. She kept saying to me that it would be cool if i took part of what she made{luckily i would never do that} but...hmmmmmmm...that really made me think something was up. whatever she's up to everyone just be careful.

She is defenity here in Halifax...and staying at a hotel in Dartmouth.

kisses,

emma