what to expect form an mp?

what kinds of service can you generally get from an mp? for an SP I generally know what to expect.

hj...bj...digits...fs.. ? what is typically offered....just curious I only ever saw a couple one did offer fs the other only hj or bj...

what is the best way to get an idea of what on offer before you book them.....so know what you can expect going in

my experience is you can only be guaranteed manual release(hj) on first visit(s). Once an mp knows you the menu generally gets more varied...of course there are some mps who never stray from a basic menu but they keep me coming back with their greatest asset( their personality which lights up the room ). Of course go with the recommended providers here so at least your starting point is with great talent....just remember that if you wish to have a regular mp then it's best to be patient up front(ie. not demanding) which will pay huge dividends down the road.

Usually in Ottawa the options are:

a) topless with hand release

b) nude with hand release

c) reverse massage with hand release

There are is a club that provides body-slides right off the bat but usually you have to be going for a while.

I have received FS first time in Washington, Toronto and New York so depending on the location YMMV.