Bait and swich - You decide! Alexis Gentlemen's Choice

Bait and Switch – Alexis 613-232-6336

It was late and I was somewhat bored and feeling a little bit in the mood for play. The regular ladies that I frequent were not available or fully booked. I was browsing the classifieds and thought I would be adventurous. I had success the last time meeting Leanna through CL recently so why not.

An advertisement posted Friday August 15, 2008 at the free CL classifieds with the headline:

LOOK AT THIS A$$ - w4m – 19

I work hard on keeping my A$$ rock hard.....I love rock hard flesh!!!!

Call me if you looking for the best A$$ in Ottawa.

Alexis

(613) 232-6336

Alexis indicated that she is with the Gentlemen’s Choice Agency. Strange, Google brings up Naughty or Nice with respect to the phone number.

She is not the one in the photos

Kih, buddy you've been had, first of all Gentleman's Choice and the many other names it's operated under in the past has a bad rap, i won't go any further, but suffice it to say they aren't recommended. It may be a total coincidence that a new agency has come up with the same name as a former agency but i doubt it.

More so buddy that phone number is the same number that consistently posts fakes that i report here, like lindsay lohan in a bikini, the cutie from dutchteens cash in the blue bikini the list goes on.

Sorry to hear about your experience, but you may have unknowingly revealed the return of a shiester wanna be pimp/agency who has yet to succeed in this business because he has been known to practice bait and switch and reportadly treats the girls that do work for him poorly, the all leave within a short period of time.

Kih, buddy you've been had, first of all Gentleman's Choice and the many other names it's operated under in the past has a bad rap, i won't go any further, but suffice it to say they aren't recommended. It may be a total coincidence that a new agency has come up with the same name as a former agency but i doubt it.

More so buddy that phone number is the same number that consistently posts fakes that i report here, like lindsay lohan in a bikini, the cutie from dutchteens cash in the blue bikini the list goes on.

Sorry to hear about your experience, but you may have unknowingly revealed the return of a shiester wanna be pimp/agency who has yet to succeed in this business because he has been known to practice bait and switch and reportadly treats the girls that do work for him poorly, the all leave within a short period of time.

Gentlemens choice eh ? Welcome back "Dave"

He sure is and in addition to posting old fakes, he has expen=anded in the phone buisness. He used to have 2 of them, one on each side of the river , now he has at least 4. So people better be careful.

Understand Kih says this lady was not too bad, however anything that keeps these B & S agencies doing business is bad for Ottawa.

Bait and Switch is bad period. So is being ambiguous over the phone when a bona fide inquiry of available services of a particular lady is requested. I realize that at times there may be implications, but when it is an outcall, such discussions I think are irrelevant.