Gabriella Laurence (aka Miss Cloe) and Emma Alexandra

Miss Cloe & Emma Duo Recommendation

The meeting and introduction

I arrived at the Condo complex in Ottawa at the set time bringing with me white and dark chocolate Truffles from Le Patisserie Le Gascogne and a special bottle of Moulin Touchais 1990. As I knocked on the door, my heart was pounding in anticipation. The door opened and Miss Cloe was hiding but when she peeked out, I gasped. The incredible smile on Cloe?s face was angelic yet devilish at the same time. She was wearing a see through white negligee with leather bustier underneath and black satin undies. High heel Black leather boots almost up to knees made her look incredible tall. We hugged and I kissed her sweet lips while caressing her very beautiful body. Out of the corner of my eye I notice Emma approaching us. Emma was wearing heels, short satin mini skirt and a very sexy bustier revealing her enormous and gorgeous breasts. I stopped embracing Miss Cloe to kiss Emma who was so sexy and sultry with her blonde hair falling over eyes. We locked lips in a DFK while I reached to feel her tight butt only to find she wasn?t wearing any panties. While Emma and I were probing with each other?s tongues ,Miss Cloe took of my jacket and relieved of my bag goodies. We made our way to the dining room I opened the wine and poured a glass for Cloe and myself, Emma joined in the toast with juice I think. I had a sip, put down my glass and started kissing Cloe very softly while her running my hands up and down her curves. All the while Emma is behind me rubbing herself against me while squeezing my ass. It wasn?t long that Emma was stroking my manhood that was about to pop through my jeans. Emma came around for a DFK while Cloe was feeling my ass and the bulge in my pants. She quickly unbuttoned me to let loose my now throbbing cock. Cloe moved around to be in front of me and kissing her she spread her while my fingers where rubbing her pussy. She then grabbed my cock and put it between her thighs which got me gyrating my hips while Emma went behind Cloe to lick and suck the head of my dick in between her thighs. They stopped to give each other a very passionate kiss and then the girls grabbed the bottle and glasses and disappeared to bedroom. I was left standing in the dining room with jeans and briefs down at my ankles, my dick hard as rock and with my shoes were still on. What just happened?? I quickly returned to senses stripped off my clothes and headed for the action room. This all happened in the first 5 minutes of our meeting. I was thinking to myself, boy am I in for an incredible ride.

Getting down to business

Now I don?t remember all the details and order of events but I?ll go through the main highlights of the afternoon. Emma was lying on the bed with her pussy and breasts exposed while still in her bustier. I lay next to her, kissed her soft lips, perfect white breasts and headed for her sweet spot. I played around without touching her clit by teasing her pussy lips with my tongue. Cloe joined in and started kissing her breasts while I feverishly started to rub Emma?s sweet spot with my tongue. She was moaning and totally enjoying it. Cloe then moved down and whispered to me ?you have to share? with her lovely French accent. I gladly obliged and let her take control while I continued to kiss Emma. Cloe was positioned at the end of the bed with gorgeous butt in the air. The site of Cloe?s face buried in Emma?s pussy was so hot. I had to bury my face in her very wet honey pot. It didn?t take long for me to put on a condom and started making sweet love to Cloe. She was obviously very responsive because she stopped licking Emma and continued to grind her butt against me all the while moaning in ecstasy. It was Emma?s turn where she had me lie on my back and mounted me Asian Cowgirl . What a magnificent view of my dick disappearing inside of her as she rode me. Emma then hopped off and sucking on my ready to explode cock. Miss Cloe then decided it was time to straddle my face. At this point I was about to lose it and had to stop Cloe from grinding her pussy in my face because I was ready to erupt .. She turned to me and whispered ?are you good for another round if you cum?? Of course was my answer. ?She said well go for it? All the while Emma didn?t stops licking, sucking and stroking my dick doing her magic that she does so well. I hadn?t noticed with all the excitement that she was also gently massaging my prostrate. I was ready to let go, for Emma had total control of body and mind. Cloe kissed me softly as I exploded into an unbelievable orgasm. My body quivered and shook convulsing as let loose my load. Emma ever so gently continued to bury my dick very deep in her mouth. It was something out this world. I heard Miss Cloe say to Emma that it was so hot to watch the expression on my face while I having my orgasm. I was spent and had this permanent grin from ear to ear. Emma came up and kissed me and held me in her arms. Wow I felt so happy at that moment. We all drank some more and cuddled. Then the vibrators started appearing. First Emma showed me ?her baby? that resembled a small baseball bat and was plugged into the wall. She was busy with that while Cloe pulled a Mr pinky which quickly disappeared into to her pussy as she was rubbing her moist lips. She stopped and showed me one and asked if I thought it would be too big. Naw I answered and she proceeded to lube up to insert into my butt. I played around with dildos before but I never had a women insert one. She was very gentle and started probing my prostate. It was a really intense feeling. Emma then started with her lips of an angel on my dick again. It didn?t take long for Junior to bounce back to life. I started to feverishly lick Emma?s pussy again while Cloe nuzzled up to her kissing her breasts and lips. Emma was rocking back and forth pushing her clit on to my tongue. She let out a little Ohh Ohh and started shaking, I knew I hit the spot. I then started got on top of Emma in Mish all the while Cloe was probing me with a dildo. Miss Cloe hit my G-spot because my dick just started pulsating and throbbing, so much so that a very surprised Emma let a yelp and started coming again. We continued with so many more positions I can?t even count how many.

The Finale

Emma was again working her magic on my dick as I was kissing Cloe when she slid off the bed and started rubbing her pussy on my foot. She was rubbing her clit and pussy ever so gently. Wow another first. It was so intense that my body started shaking again and was about to climax again, but I had other plans. I knew my time was running out, so I asked Miss Cloe to get on her back where I penetrated her Mish. I started off slow and then started to speed up. I grabbed her long legs and had her rest her feet on my chest while I was continuing to make to make love to her. She was moaning and groaning and I could feel her love canal starting to tighten up. I moving even faster until she finally exploded to an ecstatic bliss. ?Don?t stop? she ordered. I obliged and she came a few more times with our bodies covered with sweat. I kissed her lips and told Emma it was her turn. I started with the same routine but I opted to finish Emma off with my tongue as she so skilfully did to me most of the afternoon. Emma reacted very well to my tongue and it just made so hot. Emma then exploded into a shuddering orgasm and her body was soaked in sweat. We all kissed three way and just held each other for a few minutes The sweat continued to pour off our bodies with Emma in the middle and Cloe and I on each side. I leaned over Emma?s prefect breasts and kissed Miss Cloe and then Emma thanking them both for making my day perfect.

I showered got dressed and was saddened by fact that I had to leave. I loved being with these Angels or as I call them my ?Queens of all my Dreams?. We kissed, hugged and said our goodbyes.

I want to thank Miss Cloe and Emma for the unbelievable time I spent them. It was truly an honour and a privilege to be in the company of these two magnificent ladies. Thank you to beautiful Emma, the sultry seductress who gave me ?look? many times during our session that just melted me and took to places I have never been before. Thank you to Miss Cloe for her sweet sexy little Tigress attitude that at times was so gentle yet at the right moment turned into a lioness ready to devour. You were my firsts and you always remember the firsts in life. I will never forget our moment together. All activities were done in a very safe fashion!

Would I repeat? Of course in a heartbeat.

http://www.emmaalexandrapage.com

http://www.misscloemtl.com

The Hun

Edited by AttilaTheHun
Missing description of important piece of clothing
  • Like 4

Guest f***2f***

Excellent Recommendation of an excellent pair of beautiful courtesans. I'm so glad you had such a great experience Hun. Emma and Cloe are simply the best :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Excellent Recommendation of an excellent pair of beautiful courtesans. I'm so glad you had such a great experience Hun. Emma and Cloe are simply the best :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thanks for your help and kind words. The experience was amazing and have to agree they are topnotch. I have never experienced this much passion in a 2 hour session and at times almost overwhelming (but in a good way). I certainly want to continue to see them either individually or as a duo. I'm now hooked for life.

Hun

Thanks for your help and kind words. The experience was amazing and have to agree they are topnotch. I have never experienced this much passion in a 2 hour session and at times almost overwhelming (but in a good way). I certainly want to continue to see them either individually or as a duo. I'm now hooked for life.

Hun

I'm really happy to hear you had a great time with Emma and I. It was definitely a verrrrrrrry passionate experience! I loved every moment we shared together and looking forward to many more!

;)

xox

I'm really happy to hear you had a great time with Emma and I. It was definitely a verrrrrrrry passionate experience! I loved every moment we shared together and looking forward to many more!

;)

xox

many many more...kisses

Great post TheHun!

I too had the pleasure of seeing Emma & Cloe together.

Emma was my first SP late last year; I vowed to repeat, and that I did, in a big way.

I had originally planned to get together with Emma, if I could, and when I when I looked her up, found that she was available with Miss Cloe.

I remember saying to myself "there's no way I can get together with both of them" but one look at Miss Cloe's web site and the wheels were set in motion.

Six months after meeting Emma I still have a smile on my face and that smile has gotten a lot bigger, along with other things.

I arrived at that beautiful downtown location and somewhat hesitantly pushed the doorbell button.

After a moment I could hear high heels scurrying back and forth and giggling.

I knew before the door opened I was in for a real treat.

Emma opened the door, looking voluptuous as always and welcomed me in. I sat on the couch for a minute counting my blessings that here I was with Emma again, and in walked Cloe.

If I get run over by a bus tomorrow, I'll die knowing I've experienced heaven.

Cloe is absolutely stunning. I could not believe that here I was with two women of such caliber.

The three of us exchanged passionate kisses and OMG, I had to excuse myself for a pee. (real men sit to pee). All I could hear while I was going was more giggling and lip smacking.

I returned to the living room and Emma was flushed from head to toe as Cloe had her face buried in Emma's sweet spot. They were so busy enjoying each other that I actually had to suggest retiring to the bedroom where we could be more comfortable.

What can I say? Every position, kisses hugs, toys and just laying there with two beautiful women, one on each side.(not to mention your choice of four incredible breasts)

I can't possibly describe everything from the passion to the laughter but one things for sure "Ill be back".

Cloe has the song Sexual Healing on her web site. I certainly got the Sexual part but I'm definitely not Healed......I want more.......and more.............and more.

Tommy

• Like 1

Thanks Tommy and I'm glad you enjoyed the post.

I know exactly what you are talking about. The words just can't describe the euphoric energy around Miss Cloe and Emma. I hope to get back with this duo very soon if not together then seperately.

The Hun

Great post TheHun!

I too had the pleasure of seeing Emma & Cloe together.

Emma was my first SP late last year; I vowed to repeat, and that I did, in a big way.

I had originally planned to get together with Emma, if I could, and when I when I looked her up, found that she was available with Miss Cloe.

I remember saying to myself "there's no way I can get together with both of them" but one look at Miss Cloe's web site and the wheels were set in motion.

Six months after meeting Emma I still have a smile on my face and that smile has gotten a lot bigger, along with other things.

I arrived at that beautiful downtown location and somewhat hesitantly pushed the doorbell button.

After a moment I could hear high heels scurrying back and forth and giggling.

I knew before the door opened I was in for a real treat.

Emma opened the door, looking voluptuous as always and welcomed me in. I sat on the couch for a minute counting my blessings that here I was with Emma again, and in walked Cloe.

If I get run over by a bus tomorrow, I'll die knowing I've experienced heaven.

Cloe is absolutely stunning. I could not believe that here I was with two women of such caliber.

The three of us exchanged passionate kisses and OMG, I had to excuse myself for a pee. (real men sit to pee). All I could hear while I was going was more giggling and lip smacking.

I returned to the living room and Emma was flushed from head to toe as Cloe had her face buried in Emma's sweet spot. They were so busy enjoying each other that I actually had to suggest retiring to the bedroom where we could be more comfortable.

What can I say? Every position, kisses hugs, toys and just laying there with two beautiful women, one on each side.(not to mention your choice of four incredible breasts)

I can't possibly describe everything from the passion to the laughter but one things for sure "Ill be back".

Cloe has the song Sexual Healing on her web site. I certainly got the Sexual part but I'm definitely not Healed......I want more.......and more.............and more.

Tommy

Better late than never !!! Enjoy !!!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to add my personal experience with Miss Cloe and Emma. I too, had the very fortunate chance of meeting the two of them in Ottawa this week. This was my first trip to Ottawa and I was more than happy to travel to see these two lovely ladies. I have met Miss Cloe on numerous occasions but it was my first time with Emma.

Everything was arranged nicely and I received all the necessary information to meet them both. I arrived and Cloe greeted me with hugs and kisses wearing hot pink teddy with white heels and I met Emma who was sitting on the sofa dressed in a nice light purple negligee and black heels. We all talked a bit then both lovely ladies took my hands and brought me to the bedroom.

Part 1

Miss Cloe had arranged the room very nice with candles and soft music. I noticed on the nightstand, some interesting toys and their accessories. I knew I was meant for a great time. Emma broke the ice and began kissing me nicely. She began unbuttoning my shirt then I felt another pairs of hands around me. It was Miss Cloe from behind, kissing my neck and shoulders, helping Emma remove the rest of my clothing. I felt so good being pampered.

I looked at both of them and I too wanted to sample some of their ample charms so I began removing both of their lovely lingerie. Emma began taking hers off and Miss Cloe immediately grabbed one of her amazing breasts and began kissing it. I proceeded to the other one. Emma?s breasts were exactly how I imagined them?Spectacular!

It was fun to watch Miss Cloe enjoy herself. It was Miss Cloe?s turn to be naked. I always adored her body and Emma and I proceeded to enjoy her delights. The sight of it instantly got me hard and Emma noticed and decided the boxers had to go. Emma was helping my cock get hard with her hands by rubbing the front of my boxers.. It was time to head to the bed.

Part 2

We then began our first of many kissing sessions between the three of us. The feeling of each other lips, the wandering of hands, on breasts, on skin and theirs on my member got us all excited. We knew we were just beginning.

I want to say this now, both Emma and Miss Cloe are totally into one another, this was reflected in their passionate kissing and their looks in their eyes. I knew for sure that this would be an encounter I would never forget.

We wanted to get more comfortable so there I laid with Miss Cloe on one side and Emma on the other. We continued to kiss one another while both their hands began making my member harder and harder. It was time for them to please me. The image of both of their mouths on my cock was amazing. They took turns putting it in their mouths while the other licked and fondled. They interleaved it with kisses between themselves? Like I needed any more stimuli. Both were experts in the art of oral pleasure.

I knew Emma would provide an experience that I would really enjoy and she wanted to demonstrate it to me. So she continued the oral while I asked Miss Cloe to perch herself above my mouth which would allow me to taste her sweet pussy and join in the amusement. She obliged and there was an amazing sight. Her lovely body hovering my tongue while I treated her pussy to some loving while Emma continued giving me oral loving. It didn?t take too long for me to erupt into her willing mouth. I was in ecstasy! Emma continued to suck and suck and then I looked at her, gave her a warm smile? Wow, the fireworks really started.

Part 3

It was time for a little break while I recovered from an amazing experience. We all took some refreshments prepared for us by Miss Cloe but it soon turned to be a short lived break as the two ladies began caressing one another?s bodies. I need some time between moments but I knew the two wanted me to enjoy the amazing view.

The toys I saw laid out on the nightstand were about to make an appearance in the session. Miss Cloe was happy to introduce Emma to some of her favourite ones. The first one was a combination of two dildos with a remote control which allowed both women to enjoy themselves at the same time. Miss Cloe and Emma took their perspective devices and began feeling the sensations as Miss Cloe varied the speed. The two of them having fun while caressing and kissing each other?s body?

It was Emma?s turn to introduce one of her favourite toys. It was one of those massagers with a big bulbous head. Miss Cloe knew of this device but Emma told her that both of them could enjoy it at the same time. This made Miss Cloe very excited.

Since the toy was already plugged in, Emma positioned herself on bottom, laying down on her back and Miss Cloe on top (cowgirl). I had a front row seat! They had the head on both their clitorises. Once it was turned on, all I can remember is Miss Cloe in the thrills of ecstasy. Emma too was enjoying making Miss Cloe?s first time a memorable one. I was slowly getting back my energy and watching the two kiss one another made me get ready for the next round.

Part 4

Well after the two lovely ladies had another of their fantastic orgasms, Emma wanted me to get back into the action. How could I turn down such a request from someone as amazing as her? Miss Cloe who was just getting back to Earth wanted me to enjoy myself and watch me. With Emma on her back still, I leaned over and began kissing those lips. She grabbed my head and we began kissing more passionately. Miss Cloe began playing with herself but knew that I needed a little bit of help so she began giving me one of her amazing oral therapies. That got me ready to make love to both Ladies. When I was ready, Miss Cloe applied the condom and I wanted to be in Emma. I positioned myself and we began enjoying one another. Miss Cloe laid beside Emma and began kissing her lips and fondling her breasts. I got into the rhythm and Emma and I began our tango. It was terrific. I wanted to have some fun with Miss Cloe too; I don?t like leaving anyone out.

So Emma helped me remove the condom and began giving me another blowjob while Miss Cloe got onto all fours for my favourite position. I didn?t want Emma to stop but I wanted to sample Miss Cloe?s sweet pussy. The condom went on and I mounted her from behind. Like always, she purred and moaned and Emma helped by giving her nipples a much needed attention. Seeing that made me realize I was one lucky guy. And the moment came and I released. The smiles on their faces and the kissing between all three of us really topped it off.

Part 5

After another amazing scene, Emma decided to introduce Miss Cloe into a little BDSM. She took out a restraint. The sight of it intrigued Miss Cloe. Emma wanted to see if it fit me so she put the collar around my neck and it felt good but I think Emma had something else in mind. Miss Cloe was being prepared by the two of us. The collar around her neck and her hands tied behind her back. What an initiation to some naughtiness. We laid Miss Cloe on the bed and we started to tease her with our tongues and hands. The sight of her enjoying every moment brought a smile to my face. She loved it as Emma kissed her lips while I played with her pussy. I began to demonstrate my skills on Miss Cloe to her delight. I always enjoyed making a woman feel pleasure.

Part 6

During our past encounters, Miss Cloe has introduced me to a new world of sensuality. She opened my eyes to doing and feeling different things. I always thank her for that and me fulfilling her desires is just a small token of that.

The two share a common pleasure. They enjoyed watching a man play with themselves. The sight of a guy stroking his hard cock really turned both of them on. Again, how can I refuse such a request from these two devilish angels. With Miss Cloe still restrained and Emma continuing her kissing and fondling, I got on my knees above them and began masturbating. The looks and smiles appeared and prompted me to go faster and slower. I knew it was time to erupt again. They huddled close together ready to receive my seed all over their beautiful bodies. I obliged.

The ending

The three of us were all exhausted from our encounter. We both cleaned up and laid beside one another. Cuddling one another and talking about our future meetings and plans. This is one of my favourite things, the talk after, it is important to find partners that can flow so easily from one end to the other.

But good things have to come to an end. Sadly for me, my time together with these two amazing woman was coming to a close. We all kissed one another together but there was no true sadness since this was the beginning of a beautiful relationship between all three of us. We cleaned up the souvenirs of our encounter and got dressed and cleaned up. It was my time to bid adieu to the best duo in Ottawa. The memories will remain with me for the rest of my life and I hope to continue the journey with them, both separately and together.

Thanks for reading and please take the opportunity to see these fantastic woman, you will not be disappointed. See you two soon.

Redstorm

• Like 1

Guest gagagaga

great reviews guys...I'm actually hard from reading them!!

Guest f***2f***

OK I guess I have to fess up...I was the original mystery man lol....they had been pming each other and i brought them together for a special session to see how we all got along.

here's what I can remember of the first amazing encounter with these two passionate lovely ladies...back in March

First off, that was the duo of the century!!

Met at Emma's incall, Cloe was there an hour before me to get acquainted with Emma so when I arrived they were in their lingerie and ready to play.

Emma had made some chocolate desserts which we all enjoyed and had some wine but pretty soon we were in on the big four poster bed.

Cloe is so sexy and turns my crank anyway and she started undressing me and we were kissing like two high school kids. Emma, whom I also like a lot, got her toys out and so did Cloe....holy shit!! Emma had bought a prostate stimulator butt plug which she lubed up and shoved up my ass. Then she proceeded to give me one of her stellar blow jobs while I played with Cloe's beautiful breasts and pussy...

Emma got into it like a champ and Cloe really got into Emma......there was a lot of pussy eating,,,and dick sucking going on with all the combinations.

At one point I was laying on my back with Cloe sitting on my face facing the mirror over the bed watching emma ride my cock cowgirl style. Emma got right up on her toes and was slamming down onto my dick.....Cloe was mashing her pussy into my mouth and I reaching up and squeezed her melons and tweaked her nipples...we all came in a huge groaning and yelling match.

After that the girls and I paused for refreshments and we had a few sips of wine and we hydrated then we began round two.

Emma started sucking me on her knees and the end of the bed while Cloe rubbed her tight body on me from behind and played with my butt cheeks...she would reach under and give my bag a squeeze too.

We ended up on the bed in a nice daisy chain.....emma sucking my dick...me sucking cloe's pussy and cloe sucking emma's pussy.

I had to fuck Cloe again doggie style....she's got the kind of ass that drives me wild and at this point she's kneeling between emma's leg's and eating her out....I pop up behind, insert my dick slowly and then slowly pick up the pace.....emma is really turned on watching me pump cloe's gorgeous pussy from behind and is urging me on..."Fuck her Boner! Fuck her hard!" Cloe concurs "Fuck me Boner....fuck me hard...pound my pussy!!""

Well you don't have to hit me with a two by four....I pound into her and fill the condom as she comes around my dick, her kegels are squeezing me for dear life!!

Somewhere during the session Emma gave me one of her bj specials and I ended up shooting all over her tits and Cloe's...that really turns Cloe on btw!!

Cloe loves to cum!! Emma and I got her up into the double digits that night and she was looking really tired when I left. Emma had some good ones too...she kinda likes to cum too ha ha.

There was a lot more than I described but it was a marathon fuck fest and it can't all be remembered...just a blur of pussy, tits and mouths...and the boner lol.

I loved every minute of it and the girls really got into each other and me....Cloe is in love with Ottawa and loves to come here and visit the boys and to see Emma.:boobies:

I kiss both of them good night and go home....exhausted...and feeling amazing!!

Very nice Red. I can tell you had almost as good a time as I had with the Duo. I can't wait for my next encore presentation with these two.

The Hun

Better late than never !!! Enjoy !!!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to add my personal experience with Miss Cloe and Emma. I too, had the very fortunate chance of meeting the two of them in Ottawa this week. This was my first trip to Ottawa and I was more than happy to travel to see these two lovely ladies. I have met Miss Cloe on numerous occasions but it was my first time with Emma.

Everything was arranged nicely and I received all the necessary information to meet them both. I arrived and Cloe greeted me with hugs and kisses wearing hot pink teddy with white heels and I met Emma who was sitting on the sofa dressed in a nice light purple negligee and black heels. We all talked a bit then both lovely ladies took my hands and brought me to the bedroom.

But good things have to come to an end. Sadly for me, my time together with these two amazing woman was coming to a close. We all kissed one another together but there was no true sadness since this was the beginning of a beautiful relationship between all three of us. We cleaned up the souvenirs of our encounter and got dressed and cleaned up. It was my time to bid adieu to the best duo in Ottawa. The memories will remain with me for the rest of my life and I hope to continue the journey with them, both separately and together.

Thanks for reading and please take the opportunity to see these fantastic woman, you will not be disappointed. See you two soon.

Redstorm

Wow Boner, so you were responsible for getting these two together? Man you should get an award or something. I have to admit, that I am a little jealous..."Fuck her Boner! Fuck her hard!" Cloe concurs "Fuck me Boner....fuck me hard...pound my pussy!!"" sounds a lot better than Fuck her Attila or Fuck me harder Attila. Gotta change my name.

Nice read as well. I can see that while the two women were the same that our experiences were completely different. That just makes me want to do a another duo to experience what new surprises I'll be presented with. I can't wait.

Thanks

The Hun

OK I guess I have to fess up...I was the original mystery man lol....they had been pming each other and i brought them together for a special session to see how we all got along.

here's what I can remember of the first amazing encounter with these two passionate lovely ladies...back in March

First off, that was the duo of the century!!

Met at Emma's incall, Cloe was there an hour before me to get acquainted with Emma so when I arrived they were in their lingerie and ready to play.

Emma had made some chocolate desserts which we all enjoyed and had some wine but pretty soon we were in on the big four poster bed.

Cloe is so sexy and turns my crank anyway and she started undressing me and we were kissing like two high school kids. Emma, whom I also like a lot, got her toys out and so did Cloe....holy shit!! Emma had bought a prostate stimulator butt plug which she lubed up and shoved up my ass. Then she proceeded to give me one of her stellar blow jobs while I played with Cloe's beautiful breasts and pussy...

Emma got into it like a champ and Cloe really got into Emma......there was a lot of pussy eating,,,and dick sucking going on with all the combinations.

At one point I was laying on my back with Cloe sitting on my face facing the mirror over the bed watching emma ride my cock cowgirl style. Emma got right up on her toes and was slamming down onto my dick.....Cloe was mashing her pussy into my mouth and I reaching up and squeezed her melons and tweaked her nipples...we all came in a huge groaning and yelling match.

After that the girls and I paused for refreshments and we had a few sips of wine and we hydrated then we began round two.

Emma started sucking me on her knees and the end of the bed while Cloe rubbed her tight body on me from behind and played with my butt cheeks...she would reach under and give my bag a squeeze too.

We ended up on the bed in a nice daisy chain.....emma sucking my dick...me sucking cloe's pussy and cloe sucking emma's pussy.

I had to fuck Cloe again doggie style....she's got the kind of ass that drives me wild and at this point she's kneeling between emma's leg's and eating her out....I pop up behind, insert my dick slowly and then slowly pick up the pace.....emma is really turned on watching me pump cloe's gorgeous pussy from behind and is urging me on..."Fuck her Boner! Fuck her hard!" Cloe concurs "Fuck me Boner....fuck me hard...pound my pussy!!""

Well you don't have to hit me with a two by four....I pound into her and fill the condom as she comes around my dick, her kegels are squeezing me for dear life!!

Somewhere during the session Emma gave me one of her bj specials and I ended up shooting all over her tits and Cloe's...that really turns Cloe on btw!!

Cloe loves to cum!! Emma and I got her up into the double digits that night and she was looking really tired when I left. Emma had some good ones too...she kinda likes to cum too ha ha.

There was a lot more than I described but it was a marathon fuck fest and it can't all be remembered...just a blur of pussy, tits and mouths...and the boner lol.

I loved every minute of it and the girls really got into each other and me....Cloe is in love with Ottawa and loves to come here and visit the boys and to see Emma.:boobies:

I kiss both of them good night and go home....exhausted...and feeling amazing!!

Wonderfully written recommendations Gents! Thank-you for sharing your amazing experiences...delivered with a high level of respect for two of our treasured Ladies...

Tigerclaw

This is a bit overdue, but as I see that Emma and Gabriella are coming back to Ottawa this week, perhaps the timing will be alright after all. Gentlemen, in a few words, if you haven't booked yet with these two ladies then you are missing out on one of life's great pleasures.

I have visited with Emma numerous times as she ventures into Ottawa, however it had a been a while since we had last seen each other, so when I read that she was coming back to town with her new/old friend and duo partner Gabriella, I knew that it was time to see her again and to make Gabriella's acquaintance. Setting up the session was simple and straight forward as always, once I was able to clear my calendar and

confirm. In the interim, Emma left Gabriella and I to correspond and to settle on the details as an opportunity for the two of us to get to know each other a little bit prior to meeting. How thoughtful lol!

Finally, the day arrived and it was time to make my way to their hotel. My anticipation was held in check by the lousy wet and slushy weather that I had to plod through and by the time I arrived my hair was damp, my hands

were cold and my shoulders were hunched over in an attempt to warm up. As soon as the door opened and Gabriella and I introduced ourselves to each other, the hunch was gone and my hands were being warmed. Emma then came over for a "nice to see you again" hug and I managed to get her instantly wet............no, not in the way you're thinking, but from my head and hair.

We spent the first part of our session on the couch while Gabriella and I got even more comfortable with each other and Emma and I had a chance to catch up a bit. Gabriella had prepared a platter of snacks which we decided would wait until intermission, when we might appreciate it more. Soon it was time to move things to the bedroom, and while I am not one who kisses and tells, suffice it to say that you will be transported to another world when you are with these two engaging women. I will say that they are truly great friends and they complement each other incredibly in the bedroom.......from soft and gentle caresses and kisses

to more heightened and feverish activity.........you get the picture.

As Gabriella had been away from the hobby for a while, it was up to Emma and I to re-introduce her and remind her of what she had been missing. It was certainly a privilege and my pleasure to assist in any and all ways that I could, and believe me, I was more than well taken care of for my efforts. That old saying is indeed true, for "what goes around" does "cum around"!

We all enjoyed a wonderful multiple hour session (longer is necessary with these two, trust me), a delicious plate of goat cheese and crackers lovingly prepared and served by Gabriella, and Emma was the most amazing fluffer! Do you know what a "fluffer" is?? Well, I didn't until she explained, so either look it up for yourself or better still.........go see these two dear friends and experience it for yourself.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.