As anyone tried Christina.4.u from the coast magazine. Based out of Truro/Halifax. Looking to see if she's legit or not. She seems very responsive on the emails. Let me know

I haven't tried, but figured I'd point out that there's another ad with the same email address for contact. The second ad has the heading "Young Couple".

May be the same person, but thought it was worth a heads-up.

Ya I saw that too.. I've had a few emails with her, she seems on the level just looking for anyone who's experienced her.

been with her twice. very nice face , very nice girl , Blonde very tall . proportionally big but not fat. very good sex. very reasonable price.

BBJ. Daty.

been with her twice. very nice face , very nice girl , Blonde very tall . proportionally big but not fat. very good sex. very reasonable price.

BBJ. Daty.

FS? Rates? Contact info?

Thanks in advance. :)

Please do not post ladies CONTACT INFO on the board - instead you can PM it to anyone who asks (or the lady can post a announcement in the announcements section for free is she would like.

I found her contact info and sent her an e-mail the other day in the hopes of setting up an appointment. I have not heard back from her as of yet. Does anyone know for sure if she is still in the business??

She's in business, but her other business keeps her busy apparently. She'll get back to you in time.

Thanks for the info... it's appreciated. I will also post a review after I've seen her.

Not sure if you are still looking for info. on her or not! If you are I have seen her twice in the past month. VERY accomodating! Worth the money! VERY open minded.