Looking for a rub in west end

Hey , I'm looking for a girl in the west end for a bit of a rub off, please pm me if you can help.

Hey , I'm looking for a girl in the west end for a bit of a rub off, please pm me if you can help.

Or CMJ, or if you want to travel as far as Riverside and Bank, Body Care.

Luna is pretty standard services, Topless HJ, Nude HJ, Reverse with an HJ.

The same can be said for Body Care. OTOH, while you won't get FS or BJ with CMJ, what they provide is analogous to what women want to experience at the spa, but geared to a man... i.e. pampering. And I don't mean getting your hair and nails done :)

The same can be said for Body Care.

I'll vouch for that. BC's service offering is strictly safe and clean, but the

finish is always satisfying. Also worth mentioning that their massage

skills, k'now for actually fixing that sore neck or back muscle, are among the best in town.

don't forget my favourite Sarah(Ashley from Gloucester) on Merivale. She has a recent review w/feedback in this forum.

r100rs

can someone pm me luna's phone and location? thx.

Google works, so does the search function.

"Do you want me to wipe your cock while I am at it" is not provided here.

Sorry... how do you ask for a release? :D By looking at their website they only offer "regular" massages. Thanks

Sorry... how do you ask for a release? :D By looking at their website they only offer "regular" massages. Thanks

Yes, I would like to know that as well. How do you ask for this in general at other locations too? If you want the "release" will they still offer receipts at most locations?

Too funny. At luna some of the girls can be pretty coy, and you might have to straight out ask, they will usually say something like "would you like anything else?". Oh and if you're new go naked, many of the girls I've talked to say they are apprehensive about offering when a guy keeps on his undies.

I guess luna just had some renos done....anyone seen it yet?

Someone in another string said they go in and say something like "Mind if we get naked?" This works pretty well.

Or make small talk and drop hints by mentioning other places you have been. many MPs know the competition and, thus, what is offered.

And if they offer receipts, by all means ask. I have never had any issues with those who offer them. It helps them legitimize their business in my opinion.

Guest rickf_08

be upfront - let them know exactly what you're looking up...

mention other previous massage experiences

they'll appreciate it ...

if all else fails...

ask them if they are able to work under the towel...

[quote name=Quote:

Originally Posted by rickf_08

if all else fails...

ask them if they are able to work under the towel...

LMAO... ... funny

Kimberly-Shea]LMAO...:D ... funny

Too much convoluted work..Just call one of Cerb's finest (e.g Kimberly-Shea)

Yup, always used that line...works very well that way you are both on the same playing field...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3832&highlight=naked

Someone in another string said they go in and say something like "Mind if we get naked?" This works pretty well.

Or make small talk and drop hints by mentioning other places you have been. many MPs know the competition and, thus, what is offered.

And if they offer receipts, by all means ask. I have never had any issues with those who offer them. It helps them legitimize their business in my opinion.

Guest m***2

Luna is great when you dont have time to plan and your in a rush and live in the west end. YMMV with one attendant to another. I had two so far and they were not bad. On much better than the other. The thing is as most of you know the more you see them the more you get. that being said personally I prefer and SP however time and planning when your busy is next to impossible.

Guest m***2

I dont want to hijack this post however I would like to find a good drive by SP in the West End Kanata or stittsville does it exist? If only :cry:

Could you provide a few details about your experience(s) I.E. the attendant's nicname, appearance, donation,... I'm very interested, as it's quite close to home for me ( I could walk there in 5 min)

Thanks,

R.