Should I have sp/mp's approval to post review?

I met with a provider today and she asked how I've heard about her services so I said "CERB". She told me she knew about the site but was did not want to know what was posted; she feels what happens between provider/client is confidential. I got the impression that some providers would love to match CERB names to clients.

So this begs the following questions:

How would I feel about a website that reviewed me?

Should I refrain from any details as to the experiences with providers and only

send details in pms?

Should I ask the provider permission to post a review?

I feel really guilty about a review I gave without permission now. I am thinking of removing it.

r100rs.

I for one had no idea that i had reveiws on another site when i first started in the biz. Reveiws are a good thing for both the sp and the client.

Sp's get recongized for their work and the gentlemen get to know who the good sps are.

I think maybe she meant that she didn't what to know the juicy details part as you guys can post here and everyone can read it. If your giving a good reveiw then its a good thing for her. So don't feel guilty...you just gave her more work.

kisses,

Emma Alexandra

Most sps who are member here don't mind the reviews actually the term recommendations is more appropriate, because they know CERB has a no negative review policy. There is also a DNR section where SPs/MPS/agencies who do not want to be reviewed can say so and mod will remove any post on them.

That being said SPs have different taste when it comes to recommendations as much as not all hobbyist like to go into great details. I know some SPs who adore reading juicy details about themselves. Some don't because of the YMMV. Remeber that when all the deatils are written up the next client will kind of expect the same but chemistry might not be there. Also we are all different moods are different. Can you imagin ethe routine being always the same when you have sex. So you can't expect an SP to always have the same routine with every clients.

Personnaly I prefer to ask the SP if she does want a review. If she does, she will tell you then if she has any restrictions. Sometimes I forget to ask before leaving, in those cases I usually send a PM or an e-mail and ask.

As Emmaalexandra mentioned a nice recommendation is good for the SPs. It is free advertising.

Should I ask the provider permission to post a review?

r100rs.

In my experience, SPs are generally quite happy to be reviewed because as Emma pointed out...it's good for business. But MPAs are often a different story. Because there are licensing issues--and not everyone has one--some are really sensitive about details being posted online. Add to that the fact that some MPAs and very select clients develop a rapport, shall we say, that extends beyond massage...and you can see why some would rather the details remain offline.

With MPAs, it's always best to ask first.

Unless there is a DNR policy, I will review. However, I was recently asked by a MP studio on Bank near Walkley to no longer review. They are concerned with City of Ottawa bylaws control and asked that they no longer be discussed, I respect that and responded that I would no longer review them. Given the mediocre performance, I don't think this will be an issue, as it is unlikely that I will revisit.

Unless there is a DNR policy, I will review. However, I was recently asked by a MP studio on Bank near Walkley to no longer review. They are concerned with City of Ottawa bylaws control and asked that they no longer be discussed, I respect that and responded that I would no longer review them. Given the mediocre performance, I don't think this will be an issue, as it is unlikely that I will revisit.

I agree, if the provider is in the DNR list I will not review.

Most of the time the provider has already been reviewed and maybe only a "me too" needs to be added. But if there hasn't been a recent review then it is helpful for both the provider and us cerbites to hear your experience. As to details, that is very much dependent on your comfort level.

Well you can make arbitrary decision and decide to review all the ladies and provide all the glory details you want but then although the lady might not be on the DNR list, you may offend her and then wonder why she no longer answers your e-mail. Personnally, I see nothing wrong with a little courtesy towards the SPs and Mps. I like to repeat with the ladies I meet and showing some concern for the ladies feelings sure helps in having good chemistry. I would like to remind everyone that one of the most popular and respected SP here in Ottawa, did not want her clients to provide glory details about the encounters with her. She is actually in the recommendation section and if you read every post about her you will find that even the most respected Ottawa Hobbyist who sure know how to write very descriptive reviews have not done so with her. That is showing respect and IMHO doesn't go in line with making arbitrary decisions.

Edited by loneskater
spell check

Well you can make arbitrary decision and decide to review all the ladies and provide all the glory details you want but then although the lady might not be on the DNR list, you may offend her and then wonder why she no longer answers your e-mail. Personnally, I see nothing worong with a little courtesy towards the SPs and Mps. I like to repeat with the ladies I meet and showing some concern for the ladies feelings sure helps in having good chemistry. I would like to remind evryone that one of the most popular and respected SP here in Ottawa, did not want her clients to provide glory details about the encounters with her. She is actually in the recommendation section and if you read every post about her you will find that even the most respected Ottawa Hobbyist who sure know how to wirte very descriptive reviews have not done so with her. That is showing respect and IMHO doesn't go in line with making arbitrary decisions.

I agree with this and to the lady of which you speak of with the great reviews...{ no glory details}. As was said already the experience may be different for everyone seeing the same lady. Sp's can have more chemistry with one person then the next. Especially if the client JUST LAYS THERE....lol.