Hey Everyone,

I am completely new to this seen and want to start off slow. I read a bunch of posts and it seems like MP is the way to go. I am between downtown and Westboro and am looking for a nice place to ease me in. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Everyone,

I am completely new to this seen and want to start off slow. I read a bunch of posts and it seems like MP is the way to go. I am between downtown and Westboro and am looking for a nice place to ease me in. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You should provide more details as what you expect. Different place different service, different rates. Your post is too vague. Can you imagine asking for a place to get a car repair between downtown and Westboro? Then people would ask you what for: bodywork, transmission, electrical etc..

So unless you want to be more descriptive in what you want for service, just read all the threads in this area. It is fill with recommendations. Just Pick.

Hi sorry. I want a nice relaxed atmosphere where I can relieve some tension with an attractive woman. I probably won't want more than massage and happy ending but possible extras would be nice. I like big breasts and nice asses. I will be quite nervous I imagine so someone who doesn't mind.

Congo: If you lurk for a bit you should get a good idea as to options.

But for a consistent, no surprises, great experience you should really try out CMJ. You will find pictures on this board and if you PM CMJ you will be on your way.

They are located in the Merivale/Hunt Club area which may be a concern for you. But don't let that stand in your way, it is a great place to spend some time.

I am between downtown and Westboro and am looking for a nice place to ease me in. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Bethany

Michelle

CMJ

Any of these will steer you right and have you smiling from ear to ear.

Also worth checking out is Bridgetxx. I haven't met her (yet) but she seems to have some great reviews on this board. Remember: search is your friend. ;)

If you are interested in Michelle, go see the new recommendation section.

and do it quickly. Michelle is about to take her ads down and stop accepting new customers for awhile.