On another board , l'm trying to explain the dangers & the Legalistic of how WRONG it is !!

I thought there was a thread here on that !

Can any help

Hi, Finewinediva, you can look into this thread :

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36407

And this one: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1642

Or at this document:

http://dsp-psd.pwgsc.gc.ca/Collection-R/LoPBdP/CIR/822-e.htm

Car dates would be solliciting in public ... Which is one of the things that the criminal code targets.... Hope this helps.

I would never suggest a car date for either party due to the risks involves, but 'wrong' sounds too moralistic for me.

Posted via Mobile Device

but 'wrong' sounds too moralistic for me.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree........Not a big fan of car dates though especially at my age one could seriously hurt oneself.

I agree........Not a big fan of car dates though especially at my age one could seriously hurt oneself.

just the thoughts of a car date i feel the pain already lol

Yeah, that's just... a *really* bad idea. Public sex is a gamble, and if you're unlucky I imagine the charges could make life difficult going forward.

I imagine there are some very secluded places that could reduce the odds of getting spotted... but being in someone's car in a spot THAT secluded carries a whole new set of risks.

I just can't see this working out.

I'm with Meagan's tough on this one. I'm even a little so-so on incalls. My preference is for hotel rooms,if we can a little upscale even better, but an incall could be o.k. ( never actually did one.) I realize may be a bit of a dollar thing.

Recently I saw a lady and asked her if she did incall as well as outcall. She said ' no incalls only outcalls" and in my mind I said 'great, my kinda girl' then she added ' outcalls and cars'. I asked " you mean car dates?" She replyed "yeah". I thought, 'Oh shit'. then thought ' chicas you are being way to moralistic to reflect your true nature, I'm not in her shoes, I mean boots, or in her panties. She is doing what is right for her; maybe I shouldn't be so judgemental' We continued and I can't say it wasn't good but I was definitely treated differently than I'm usually treated dureing an appointment.

Still I wouldn't do a 'car date' and I won't say I don't like ladies that do car dates,but I do prefer to see ladies that don't do car dates..... chicas

I just did a day at court. Crap!!

If you get caught doing something questionable, (public lewdness, car dates, etc) the procedure could be highly embarrassing. For instance, you have to appear in court. If you select trial by jury (as opposed to summary judgment) during jury selection, the accused is made to face each juror. Each juror is challenged by both defence & crown to see if they are good to sit on the jury.

TRUST ME! You do not want to be in front of a judge or jury or any part of the judicial system. It is not something that is good for you. So do everything in your power to avoid avoid avoid avoid!....got it!!??

Added note:

I wasn't at court for anything I did - I was tapped for jury selection.

Edited by Jabba

Guest W***ledi*Time

Supplementary to the legal issues, there is also of course additional danger for the lady in such a situation. Since a vehicle is mobile, there is no way of knowing for sure where she'll ultimately wind up. Trust, screening, and security precautions would be extra-crucial in such a situation, I would think.

Guest f***2f***

sex in a car was great...when I was 16!! Since I grew up I like to do it in a bed!!

I'll admit that I do them, once in awhile, but only with clients I know and trust. No FS, mostly just CBJs and some groping. They usually happen at night, after a late meal or the theatre when we can't go back to my place together.

Even so, it's not legal. I wouldn't set up a car date with a stranger, though, for the reasons WiT gives, above.

Supplementary to the legal issues, there is also of course additional danger for the lady in such a situation. Since a vehicle is mobile, there is no way of knowing for sure where she'll ultimately wind up. Trust, screening, and security precautions would be extra-crucial in such a situation, I would think.

Very dangerous indeed as an example there is a guy here in Halifax who will soon be standing trial for two brutal assaults and a murder as the results of car dates.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/10/28/ns-laffin-murder-court.html