Just checking to see if anyone has been to Body Basics lately. I used to go there to see two enthusiastic MPAs in particular (Ashley and Nikki)...but after they left/retired, I didn't see much there that caught my attention. Just wondering if the selection there has improved.

Ok, I don't know if my post was taken down or if I screwed it up somehow. Or maybe what I said didn't jive well with the mod but here is a summary.

p.s. If a did over step a boundary in the previous post I'm sorry.

Negative comments or any slanderous remarks must be removed from here - this is not a review board.

1) You can ask for others opinions - if they wish to share a negative opinion they must PM it to you and not post it publicly.

2) If you feel someone or some company has done a excellent service you can post that publicly and recommend them to others.

negative comments will be removed

Anybody been here lately? I haven't checked out the place in ages...willing to TOFTT but of course it would be nice to know if anyone has recently paid them a visit. :-)

I have seen Natalie a few times and she is great. Has anybody had FS from her? How was it if you did?

Centrix appears to confound MP and SP. I know, only a letter off, but the gap between the two is large.

toine

At 40, one thing that cost me some money but I did learn is that depending on where you go, there is not much difference between an MP and an SP. YMMV.

At 40, one thing that cost me some money but I did learn is that depending on where you go, there is not much difference between an MP and an SP. YMMV.

Actually, the biggest difference between an MP and an SP is the way LE treats them, so asking for people to describe FS with a specific MP at a known location is a sure-fire way to get that location closed down. If you want specifics, ask for people to PM you...

Edited by caveman
fixed a typo

I used to go to Body Basics all the time. Both ladies who work there full time provide excellent services :) and of course very happy endings. Massage is decent but the ending was always above excellent!!

I have not been there in 2 months due to other commitments, but I plan to repeat when I come back. There is one lady(can't remember name, avg looking) who used to work at Triple AAA spa and she left for various reasons. She knows how to get you off and you literally shake as the feeling is that good!!

Tony

I've had the pleasure of seeing Natalie twice now, I make it a point to call ahead to see if she's working when I'm in that end of town.

I went last thursday. Had a duo with Lina and Sandra. The massage was fine, the ending....exceptional. They are renovating the bathroom/shower however, so take one before you get there.

LR

where exactly is it? i drove by there. but saw nothing. just a bunch of offices.....

where exactly is it? i drove by there. but saw nothing. just a bunch of offices.....

It's well hidden inside. Probably why it's been so successful.

The place is located in a second floor on the industrial zone. Can be a hit or miss

Posted via Mobile Device