Nevada membership 10-3

Hi ... Ive never been to Nevada. I called them up today. They said, membership registration is from 10am - 3pm? Is this for real?

I work during those hours. Imagine telling your boss, I need to take a longer break, cos I want to register membership at Nevada's.

thats stupid, i called once before and was told the same. They should at least offer to do it on a saturday.

I think if you call and ask to talk to Eric or Belinda , you can work something out. Where theres a will, theres a way.

Surprise!! Surprise !!! I mentioned the names Eric or Belinda; and they said they are accepting memberships till later night.

Thanks, farmboy

i used to be a member 10 years ago and was told the same had to go back 3 times and finally phoned belinda and she said just come down and mention i talked to her but when i got there 3 hours later the girl on other side of wall said to come back in 2 -3 weeks

when i was a member i used to go every 2 weeks

i quess i will try ecec bath if it is going to be that difficult

Business must be extremely good for them to make it that difficult to become a member, us out of towners will have to book vacation to become a member.

I've been going there off and on for over 20 years lol! There has been some changes and improvements over the years, but I've always considered it to be the best in the city. Cleaner than most, and having more to offer than others. Sometimes too much desired talent to chose from, and other times left to just walk away empty handed (but pockets still full lol) Lately though, there's been a couple ladies that have caused me to visit more in the last couple of months, than over the last few years. I would say it is worth the extra hassle and efforts just to have the short term options.

By the way, if stairs are not your thing, this is definitely the place to go.

how do you go about doing this? im new to this and this sounds better than exec bath.

they do have a phone number, it's in the book. ask them