Emma Alexandra visiting from the east coast

Avg. of 28 Recommendations

What a lady. I cannot say enough about this caring, passionate, loving person. I had forgotten it was a service and felt I was in my lover's arms.

From the moment I stepped in, I was greeted by a luscious woman dressed in a sexy red nighty and red high heels. We kissed and hugged for a bit. Followed by a nice hello.

I was then lead to the suite's bedroom where the ambiance was already set with the curtains drawn and several candles lit. I really felt special and lost myself quite easily in her warm embrace.

If you get the chance to meet Emma A before she leaves, then you are in for a real treat. It was really hard to say good-bye.

I won't go into many details as this class act deserves my utmost respect. I would definitely repeat if and when she returns to our fair city. So please, make Emma feel welcome and she'll come back for more.

I will also mention that she isn't the college gal with the spinner body. She is an all natural beautiful woman.

Thanks Emma, for a wonderful start to the day, I had you on my mind all day!

• Like 1

I most certainly agree whit Charbed's recommendation. It was a pleasure to meet and spend time with Emmaalexandra. From reading her posts I was convinced this lady had a great personnality. She certainly did not deceive me and I would say she is even better than what I had imagined. I felt at ease the moment I walked in her room. The conversation was great and service was outstanding. I won't get in the details of our meeting and Charbed has already described her services. Her pictures were accurate and I wasn't rushed.

I highly recommend her and if you don't see her while she is here it will be your lost. I do hope everyone treats her nice and no one pulls a no show on her. If she has a great time she will plan on coming back again.

Repeat, definitively.

Booked a 2 hour session with Emma this evening at her Pleasure Palace here in O-Town. We had great conversation, and used all the multiple positions known to Eastern's and us here in the Capital;)

To say the least, it was marvelous and the half time shower event was classic:p

Hope you enjoyed yourself Emma, as much as I enjoyed bringing the cool-whip:D

Take care, and safe journey back home!

Well I have been chatting with lill Emma for years now and thanks to Cerb she finally made the jump. And I am grateful you guys were so kind to her as she wants to come back to our fair city.

Booked 2 hours for last Friday night. Showed up at my favourite hotel, great bar BTW if your a Scotch drinker... She was dressed in a revealing black ensemble and the cutest pair of heels (her in them that is). Like a lot of mature women she was easy to talk to and fun to heat up with.

Well 2 turned into much, much more. Only breaks she let me have was to literally catch my breath, but not for long she had me laughing at her stories and jokes.

Easy to be around, comfortable to cuddle with on the couch, and skilled at pulling a guy out of his shell elsewhere. With no numbers she is tops in my book.

Emma is a vote for the consistency thread in my books!

I am not prone to posting many recommendations but I had to in this case.

I had the wonderful opportunity to spend time with Emma today and it was fantastic and without a doubt I will be repeating.

I can say that Emma just blew me away. She instantly put me at ease and has a wonderful sensual and sexy presence that is irrestable. It was simply one of the best experiences I have ever had.

I know this sounds over the top but what can I say she is amazing.

Do your self a favor and catch this jem before she is gone I think she is only here for the week. I know I am booking again before she is gone.

I had the extreme pleasure of visiting Emmaalexandra today.

Wow!

From the moment I saw her, I was intoxicated. She is incredibly beautiful. However, more important to me was how beautiful she is on the inside. We laughed, conversed about life, joked around, and had a great time. I felt like I have known her for years. She is so laid back it's incredible.

Did this wonderful personality have to compensate for any negatives regarding the physical aspect? Absolutely not. From the massage, to the the time in the bedroom, it was easily (and I have seen a good few sp's) the best experience I have had. She is very outgoing, openminded, sexy, sensual, exciting and exciteable, passionate, horny, and basically any other wonderful word you can think of.

I just want to say thanks to Emma for such an incredibly amazing time. For those of you who have seen her, you know what I'm talking about. And for those of you who have yet to see her and may still be on the fence, take the plunge. Believe me, after all my encounters I can honestly recommend her 100%. Not something I can do with many sp's.

My real overall rating: 1,000,000

I finally got to meet the lovely, intoxicating Emma Alexandra tonight!!!...everything about her is delicious!...Emma, if you see this, I thank u from the bottom of my heart for allowing me the pleasure of your company...I hope to see you again soon!

My Dear Cerbites:

Wow, as I write this, I must reveal that I am emotionally and physically exhausted...the reason...yesterday afternoon...I was introduced to our Darling Emma Alexandra...a warm, caring, sensual, erotic, passionate and beautiful woman.

For over two hours I was treated to an experience that I have not scaled before...an experience that I have craved and only could have imagined...it was emotionally charged...erotically sensual...this was more than a GFE experience...it was to me, more than a lover's experience, it was an experience like no other...Emma discovered all my triggers and introduced me to others that delivered me to new levels of sensuality and she touched the core of my being. More than once, Emma delivered me to such an erotic state that left me shaking, to a point that I could no longer identify if I was climaxing or had climaxed...(now I understand the term multiple orgasm...lol) I have never felt so liberated emotionally, physically, verbally and passionately with any other woman. I have been humbled by this amazing lady.

Those of you who have met Emma would agree: To know her is to love her...and I will admit that I have fallen deeply for her...for more than what she provided me but for the person that she is...soft warm kisses Emma...

Don't miss your opportunity before this great lady leaves Ottawa. She is centrally located in the downtown core in a lavish suite. The ambiance and her hospitality is worth your visit.

Repeat...I don't know if my heart can handle it...but heck...for Emma definitely!...for another experience like no other...

Tigerclaw

Guest m*****an

Emma:

Can I be your first appointment in Ottawa?

Thanks

jAMES

James

I had the pleasure of being with Emma for my very first SP experience this past weekend.

I still have a smile on my face and as I said in my title -Wow.

A beautiful, down to earth woman and a pleasure to talk to. Emma made me so relaxed in her presence and I must admit my expectations were blown out of the water by this lady.

An absolutely incredulous experience that I so look forward to repeating.

Thank-you Emma

:-D

EmmaAlexandra-How to say Goodbye to an Angel

From the emotional anticipation a week ago for the arrival of our lovely Emma Alexandra to Ottawa...to the incredible welcoming of Emma last Tuesday...this Tiger could not bare seeing our lovely Emma leave without sharing an intimate good-bye before her departure for Calgary.

Yesterday afternoon I had that opportunity to share our intimate good-bye with Emma Alexander for over two hours at her luxurious downtown location. The "Hello" was an encounter like no other and this "good-bye" session was no exception.

I was pleased to have quickly found a parking spot in the underground parking facility located one and a half blocks from her suite.

On my short walk outdoors from the parking lot I sensed a nervous trembling building which caused me to breath heavy. Was it the cool morning chill in the air that had yet to dissipate, although the sun shone brightly, or was it the emotional anticipation of being with Emma?

It was not a long walk but it seemed like it took forever before I would be able to again taste the sweet lips and be in the warmth and embrace of my desire...Emma.

Finally, the intercom, the buzzer, the wait for the elevator and then the door opened. I could not see my darling right away as Emma stood behind the door allowing room for me to enter. I could not take it anymore, I had to see her. Then, there she was. Brilliant and beautiful.

I was greeted with the warmest smile that melted my nerves and my heart. Her stunning eyes streaming a warm welcome towards me. From there I only had a quick glimpse of this beauty shimmering before me dressed in a black short angora type top with a fine soft feathery collar and a black mini skirt and black high heeled shoes. Before the door closed our lips were locked as we exchanged garbled pleasantries through the passionate kiss. All this while she began to remove my coat, it fell to the floor. Emma instantly began to melt my nerves and the chill from this Tiger. (YMMV) Like I have stated before, I would be satisfied alone with just the kissing from this angel.

As we embraced like long lost lovers I mentioned through the garble that my hands might be cold. Emma took my left hand and placed it on her heart and that's when I turned to sponge. My right hand found the back of her head through the luscious blonde hair to bring our kiss and embrace closer. After I was satisfied that my hands had been warmed sufficiently I moved my hands to explore this beauty that I now had in my embrace. There was a bronze framed mirror above an ornamental table facing me where I could view us in our embrace. My hands found themselves beyond the waist band of her skirt and there I discovered once again that Emma had no under garment that allowed me to explore the supple flesh under her skirt. This is how everyone should get reacquainted.

We moved ourselves over to her exquisitely decorated boudoir with the high four poster bed. The fine drapery was already drawn. The room was set with the warm glow of tea-lights in display platters that were strategically placed all around the room. Emma made herself comfortable on the bed and motioned to me with open arms to join her as my lips reunited with hers...time and the world outside stood still...I was with my angel...an angel that I was finally united...an angel that I had always in-visioned...an angel that I have now discovered.

From our passionate kisses to the light touches, to the exploration of every inch of our beings, unbelievable waves of passion washed upon us where it was so intense that even with my eyes closed, I was able to see the delicate aura and soft silhouette of this angel in my embrace. Unbelievable too was how our passion heightened my senses to the point where I could feel the heat build within both of us leading prior to our first mutual intense climatic explosion.

With our longing and passion now intensified, my darling Emma gave me a very personal and private moment together. The details I must respectfully withhold though this Tiger is at liberty to share the experience by offering the following: Embrace the passion, eroticism, sensuality and trust of two loving souls...build that energy to a frenzy...allow that energy to be sent directly to heaven...allow it to be reflected back...reverberate the intensity and the feeling...all the while sending uncontrollable tremors over and over to the core of your being...or in Emma's word's "that was hot!" followed by laughters of total joy...thank-you Sweetheart for the experience, an experience like no other...

Now that we were totally re-acquainted, we continued to indulge ourselves in more blissful passion...

Emma responds so sensually to every touch or kiss delivered to her that sends erotic chills straight through me. Her skin so soft, her scent so lovingly intoxicating and every pore of her existence is so sweet tasting.

Our time together was so powerful, so intrinsically soulful, so raw, so deeply emotional, so exquisitely erotic, so sensual, so blissful...that I was so sensually humbled to be able to impart my good-byes to our lovely angel Emma...

From the anticipation, to the loving memories, to the good-byes...my Darling Emma, you will forever be holding the key to my heart...until our next embrace...

soft warm kisses,

Tigerclaw

Guest i***k***

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting the extremely beautiful Emma Alexandra during her latest visit to Ottawa. Having already planned my play time for the period around her visit I just couldn't resist making some time to see the lady that everyone on cerb enjoys talking to. My schedule that particular Monday was extremely tight and I only had a 1 hour period in the early evening prior to a meeting. Explaining this Emma she recommended I come over after my meeting which would be extremely late but she wouldn't mind. So we decided on midnight.

I arrived just as midnight hit and was extremely pleased to see this petit, beautiful blond framed in the doorway, She was wearing a beautiful black dress and black heels. We kissed and sat down on the couch to sip some wine while we got comfortable with each other. We've chatted alot online but I tend to like to talk to my ladies to build a nice comfort level.

Being extremely tired and spent from a very long day at the office and some after hours meetings Emma offered to give me a nice massage to relax me. We headed to the massage room and she proceeded to give me a very nice, deep massage, focusing on all my tight muscles. Now fully relaxed and refreshed we proceeded to her playroom. Details aside I have to say this beautiful lady is extremely skilled in the arts of pleasure and demonstrated it over and over again. I enjoyed out time together and at no point did I feel rushed to leave.

Thanks Emma for the great time! Maybe next time you'll let me post the hardcore version. :)

Fixing a mistake

Guest i***k***

(Sorry was in a rush and left out a lot of details, will revisit at a later date and complete it)

(Sorry was in a rush and left out a lot of details, will revisit at a later date and complete it)

That's alright buddy, we get the picture. lol

That's alright buddy, we get the picture. lol

i humbly disagree.

inaluki please please do update your review.

as someone who hasn't seen the delightful Emma A. your reviews, and of past gents, make all the difference in deciding if i should take the plunge.

my thanks

Guest i***k***

I had the distinct pleasure of seeing Emma again on her trip back to Ottawa this week. Based on my last visit with her I wanted to book early and extend my visit. I have not done an overnight date yet and thought this might be a great opportunity to try one and boy was I right! (It's funny how we just had a thread on overnight experiences days before I actually have one lol).

I arrived a little late and the door swung open framing the beautiful petite Emma in the doorway. She was wearing black pump high heels, her legs were encased in sheer black stockings, a black mini skirt and corset finished her attire and my cock twitched at the whole picture... Man she looked smoking hot!

I managed to get my boots off and we sat down on the couch for what I thought would be a nice little chat to catch up, little did I know Emma had other plans. Climbing into my lap she started deep french kissing me, shoving her large beautiful breasts in my face, nipples protruding, causing my cock to throb in my jeans. Off came my sweater and out came her beautiful 38 DD breasts, nipples right between my lips. I kissed and fondled them while I gently squeezed her firm ass in my hands causing her to moan in pleasure.

Emma seemed to like the attention, grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall to the bedroom. WTF?!?! no massage?!?! I'm joking of course, she was on a mission and "little bastard" (my cock) has a mind of his own, definitely wanting to goto the bedroom without stopping anywhere else. Emma crawled up onto the bed and I could see she wasn't wearing panties under her skirt, I laughed and mentioned it, she said why waste time with panties! This line of thought definitely made sense to little bastard. Up on the bed I hop and off come my jeans, boxers and socks. I'm completely naked and Emma pushes me down onto my back grabbing my wrists in her hands, pinning them to the bed, so I couldn't interfere.

Looking down I see her amazing tits rubbing and sliding against my cock, the sensation of amazinly soft skin causing my cock to jump, slowly she started licking it from the base to the tip taking it in her mouth without using her hands. She has this unique technique for deep throating that is extremely intense and very surprising every time she does it. Emma proceeded to test my endurance as she sucked and stroked my cock to near climax. Sensing I wasn't going to let her make me cum right away she grabbed my cock hard and wrapped the little bastard up. Mounting me she slowly slid my cock into her sopping wet pussy and proceeded to ride me like I was the last man alive, her beautiful tits bouncing in time with each penetration. There is something so hot about a beautiful woman in high heels and stockings riding your cock like your a horse she's trying to break....

After what seemed a lifetime of pleasure we rolled over so I could go to work on her missionary. Cock throbbing I shoved it in her tight wet pussy to moans of pleasure. Her pussy gripped my cock hard causing it to drag with each thrust creating an intense sensation that sent me to the edge. As we made love I kissed her neck, sucked her nipples and massaged her breasts all the while Emma moaned in pleasure. We continued for what must have been several hours then fell asleep in each others arms.

I live in the country so I'm not used to the noise of the city and had a difficult time sleeping, it could also have been that there was this hot little body next to me that kept rubbing up against me and putting my hands on her boobs. Well it must have been like 2 or 3 am, and Emma was cradled against me her bum against my cock, this caused it to harden rather quickly of course and seeing as how I couldn't sleep I looked to see if Emma was awake. She was! and had noticed my particular predicament, grabbing a rubber hat I slipped it over little bastard as Emma presented her beautiful ass to me. Taking her doggy style caused her to moan as her lips dragged along my cock with each thrust, her magnificent boobs pressed hard against the bed. Our late night romp lasted for about a half hour and we passed out again.

Finally getting some deep sleep with this beautiful lady in my arms I awoke to the best sensation ever... Emma had my morning hardon in hand and was pulling on it hard, I almost came right as I woke up but she had other plans. Sliding down my body she took it all in her mouth and gave me an amazing morning blowjob, a very good start to my Superbowl Sunday!!

Thanks Emma! We'll definitely be doing that again.

Repeat? - As often as possible!

Fixing a mistake

Dear Cerbites,

AAAHHHHhhhhhhh! I made it out with everything intact to write about it...whoa!...lol

Yesterday afternoon, for over two exquisite hours, I had the good fortune of being in the warm and sensual embrace of our illustrious visiting Emma Alexandra. With my cherished memories from her last visit I had many sleepless nights through the growing anticipation of seeing her once again. What is more amazing is that we once again had an unbelievable session that was more intense than the last. I never expected and thought that it would be possible. OMG...let me say it was intense!

From the moment that the doors opened, Emma transported me back to the place in which yearning and fantasy became reality.

This lovely Angel brought all my senses to a such heightened brink of intense sensuality that at one point when Emma gently caressed my buttocks with her finger nails I jumped away from her...which surprised and shocked us both...lol.

Emma also exercised her art of erotic pleasure by capturing me with an added explosive surprise and OMG...dang it was absolutely incredible...at that moment I crossed over to the other side of eroticism.

Recommend our dear Emma Alexandra?...Repeat?...ah...Emma and I have a date tomorrow in which we will be introducing ourselves to another ultimate erotic adventure...I just can't get enough of this Angel...

soft warm kisses Emma, until tomorrow...

Tigerclaw

P.S. Happy Birthday Baby!

Met Emma here in Ottawa going in with high expectations and was blown away by the level of service that I got! I arrived a little early and had no probs, did not have to wait. got to the door to a sexy Emma dressed in, well not much, felt comfortable right away. Not only was she hoter then fire but the room was first class.

My experiance was top notch and will go back? in a hart beat.

What did she do? Well that will be between her and I. I don't kiss and tell.

Did she live up to my expectations? and then some!

Emma, your are perfect, when are you coming back to Ottawa? and when are you moving to town?

You are a tough act to follow! Next time I will need to go for a longer time.

Your little french bastard,

Apex

First off i wanna say happy belated birthday to Emma. I was given the distinct honour of spending a highly enjoyable and dehydrating two and a half hours with her on her b-day. Now i could list all the standard abbreviations to best describe the service that i received but they have all been said by those who have come before me and you should get the general idea.

I did ask for some "sensual dominance" and i after being blindfolded & restrained we discovered that i'm a bad sub, if you have seen her boobs you know that they need ...(whoops)... require ...(no not right)... demand ...(yeah that's right)... demand your attention and i was to weak to control myself. Had to go motor boating. :lol:

One of the big highlights of our afternoon were some of the toys that were introduced during play time, mainly toothpaste. Let me just set the stage on the Taxman7583 introduction to toothpaste in the bedroom I walk in her little love den and i'm instantly kissed, stripped, bound and blindfolded while being lead to the bedroom. Once there i recieve some of the finest gradifacation and about five minutes in little Tax is over come witha cool fresh feeling, i actually say at this point "Wow that feels oddily refreshing."

Later i find out that it is toothpaste, so now in my mind toothpaste has three major roles in society 1. cleans your teeth, 2. Freshens your breath, and 3. makes a BJ feel cool and refreshing. Honestly keep some in your night table.

Now if you remember the thread "Prep for longer appointment" (if you don't read it it's great) I'm the guy who mentioned pinapple, if your going to see Emma eat alot of pinapple and peppermint, she will appericated it (in my case twice) and you won't regret it i promise you. When it came time for the second she just attacked little tax trying to get sweet treat.

Emma has the best Netiquette, ever. We exchanged somthing like 10 to 15 emails all but one of the emails i received a response to inside a hour, most inside 20 min. The one that wasn't inside of an hour i still got a response that day. Out of the 300 friends i have on facebook none are that quick to reply ever. That is just something i feel has to be mentioned because it really shows her love of what she does and her commitment to costumer satisfaction.

On a little side note i wanna say big ups to TigerClaw on his gift for Emma, way to go man i think you beat us all in the gift department and i'm glad to hear that it was a good time.

So my final note, eat your pinapple and take the plunge, I plan on taking the plunge again and again and again. Next time she comes to Ottawa i'm going to book her twice once at the start and once at the end. Once in 6 six weeks totally not enough, it's gotta be twice.

Emma's humor and willingness to banter drew me quicker then a moth to an open flame. I walked into her parlor under my own free will with only one expectation which is listed on her website: 'And remember ....'

Emma greeted me with a low cut blouse and short black skirt. It was hard but I manage to keep my eyes directly into hers. Ok Ok I stole glances!

She quickly pulled me into the bedroom and gave me her signature move. Yes Virginia, Emma stuck her tongue out at me.

We had great fun together and I was giggling at all the critical moments.

Yes, she let me go.

On a little side note i wanna say big ups to TigerClaw on his gift for Emma, way to go man i think you beat us all in the gift department and i'm glad to hear that it was a good time.

So my final note, eat your pinapple and take the plunge, I plan on taking the plunge again and again and again. Next time she comes to Ottawa i'm going to book her twice once at the start and once at the end. Once in 6 six weeks totally not enough, it's gotta be twice.

Thanks Taxman, fun review...but consider yourself privileged, you got toothpaste...I want toothpaste too:cry:...lol. I agree Taxman, it's gotta to be twice...MMMmmm our Emma

Thanks Taxman, fun review...but consider yourself privileged, you got toothpaste...I want toothpaste too:cry:...lol. I agree Taxman, it's gotta to be twice...MMMmmm our Emma

thats was suppost to be a secret...haha...now everyone knows about it...oh my!

kisses,

Emma

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.