Mary 386 Bank

Went to see Mary today. For those who don't know her she is an older Asian lady with an amazing body for her age (hard to tell age but I suspect 30 was a while ago). I have seen Mary a few times over the years and she always seems happy to see me. I forgot how nice her hands were both for the massage and the finish. A lot of these younger girls may be higher mileage but a lot of them couldn't give a serious massage to save their lives. This was nice. No interruptions this time. This was nice too.

It's a studio. Always another girl or 2 from my experience. Heard someone else talking to somebody but didn't see her. Other girls come and go but Mary's been there for awhile.

mary is a doll, always a smiling face waiting for you, great massage and ending though only standard service. She's in my age category so she's experienced :D but her body looks 20 years younger than mine.

r100rs

Guest cheesecake

i have heard from 2 girls who worked with mary.she 's actually 51 years old!! she's at my mum's age for god sake!

now honestly tell me which women you know who has a body like that at that age? and her massage skills are outstanding as well as a great attitude.

now honestly tell me which women you know who has a body like that at that age? and her massage skills are outstanding as well as a great attitude.

Agreed. Anyone seen her lately? I have called Bank St a couple of times but she wasn't there. She still working there?

mary is definitely quite the looker for a women of her age I was surprised at first when I first saw her but I guess all masseuses look like that in dim light haha massage was top rate and relief was sweet definitely worth the visit.