how to get your wife into a threesome

Anyone out there have any ideas how I can get my wife to enter a 3way? She will role play about it but always reminds me that its only a fantasy for me. Is there any help out there???

It has to be her idea, if you bring it up you loose. She will not let you have sex with the third party, at least for the first several times. If you want her to do another lady you should feel out her bisexual urges and offer to just watch. Go to an alternative bar (gay and lesbian) let her watch same sex interaction and get used to it. Someone will hit on her there and she can make her own mind up. you can't push these things both people need to be completely comfortable and committed to the idea. Right now you own the idea and she needs to also feel like she owns the idea. Adding the thought of paying for a third party will through in a wild card that could open too many questions (how do you know about paying for sex!). If you are exploring a new world together than it can exciting, if you look like you know to much than she will become skeptical and feel set-up. Always act surprised and happy with any progress that is made, have lots of fun with it. When the other person gives your wife an incredible orgasm don't get jealous!! Remember you asked for it.

great words of advice Dr. Dummpy Freud.

Dummpy should know...it was how he got introduced into it all.....heheheheh.....

seriously.....he is very right from a guys perspective.....maybe Cat or paige can add a little here

Guest hot_lyxxx
It has to be her idea, if you bring it up you loose.

I can vouch for that as I brought this up only a few nights ago with my wife. I'll be having my stiches removed in about 5 days.