This question goes out to all the SP's on here or anyone that would like to comment. What makes the best impression when you meet a new client for the first time: A single red rose, a dozen roses, a bottle of wine, a bottle of champagne or something else? And what about the second or third appointment? As I am quite new to this hobby any insight would be greatly appreciated.

The first gift is for you, red rose is good, or something to help set the mood for you. Then after you have seen the lady a few times you should have been able to figure out something that she would like. Pay attention to things she says and the surroundings you are in, show her you were listening and attentive make it personal.

i have received many different things from a first time client....

a paper flower he made himself, wine{i don't drink,but have a nice collection now},chocolates,many many different types of flowers{my fave. is lilies or orchids} but more important then bringing something the first time... is just being yourself as long as yourself is a gentleman.

kisses,

Emma Alexandra

haha very funny....i was starving...i hate eating alone...hey that might impress someone if you brought them to dinner? dinner dates are always nice. Then people wouldn't have to eat at the quickie...lmao....

How about potato chips? I hear some ladies enjoy a bag every now and then. Especially those ladies from the east coast.

Guest hot_lyxxx
haha very funny....i was starving...i hate eating alone...hey that might impress someone if you brought them to dinner? dinner dates are always nice. Then people wouldn't have to eat at the quickie...lmao....

There's always dulse! LOL Kindness, courtesy, good manners and impeccable hygeine work very well along with a gift certificate.

Guest *D E**a

I think the only way to impress someone in such a short time.....even a couple of hrs is a short time.....cleanliness and a nice open attitude.......CLEANliness is next to GODliness....lol

Keep a bottle of mouth wash handy in the car, give a swish before your appointment, or you can chew a good breath gum. I liked to put the donation in a card sometimes and wrote a short note in the card for the SP, however in most cases the card did not get read so I don't do that very much anymore. I really enjoy giving a tip if the service was good! and the ladies always like that and I think it is genuine!

I find it very charming when a gentlemen emails me later that day, or the next, to let me know he enjoyed my company. It always puts a smile on my face.

(you'd be suprised how much this is apreciated by the laidies :p)

As for gifts/flowers on the first encounter, it's not my cup of tea. There's no need, I'm much happier with a genuine "thank you".

Kim

I save my cards....and like kimberly said i nice email is very thoughful...tey aways make us smile...kisses

Keep a bottle of mouth wash handy in the car, give a swish before your appointment, or you can chew a good breath gum. I liked to put the donation in a card sometimes and wrote a short note in the card for the SP, however in most cases the card did not get read so I don't do that very much anymore. I really enjoy giving a tip if the service was good! and the ladies always like that and I think it is genuine!