i've been up there a few times no sp's there sudbury is the closest that was last year but might be some now i noticed massage places in the paper but don't now what kind of service they give

there is a girl that posts on CL every few day in the casual encounters section She says she is 18, but I have seen her on there a year or two now.

there is a girl that posts on CL every few day in the casual encounters section She says she is 18, but I have seen her on there a year or two now.

I saw a picture of that girl. She's (looks dyed) blonde and kinda chubby. Not bad, though. The 'Kelsey' I heard about is a brunette with blue eyes.

I'll be going myself. Did anyone find a girl yet? Other than the one who posts on CL.

Thanks

I'll be going myself. Did anyone find a girl yet? Other than the one who posts on CL.

Thanks

did you go yet? Find anyone good?

I couldn't find anything or anyone in North Bay when I was traveling through there last week. Telephone directory had one agency listed and when I phoned it was a rude attendant that didn't seem too interested in helping at all. Nothing in local paper. I didn't have a computer with me, but looking now I'm not sure that would have been too much help. North bay isn't listed on CL that I could see. Surprising for a town/city of that size.

there is a gal calledmiss kitty that advertises. I called and says she will promise you a good time. I could not see pics of her but she says she will go to your place of choice