Hey guys. I should have posted this a while ago when it happened. Anyways, I did visit "DD Emma" for a massage in mid august. It was my first time going to see any of the girls from this site so i was very nervous. I have to say I did have a good time. She noticed that i was nervous and quickly calmed me down. I went for an 80$ massage and she threw in a russian finish, (think thats what it was called) lol. Anyways, the massage was really relaxing and being the first time I have ever tried the russian thing, again i have to say that it was enjoyable as well. I am a student on a budget (went back to college at 25) so I wasnt able to afford one of the 300+/hr girls, so i can't compare my experiences with DD Emma to one of them, then again she is not charging that much to begin with. However, looks are not everything to me DD Emma may not be a 10 or anything, but she was certainly capable of turning me on, heck I am not a 10 LOL far from it..... it's all about attitude...the most beautiful girl in the world can be completely unattractive to me if they dont have the right attitude. DD Emma was very nice, and knew how to make me feel more comfortable. Emma provided these services in her home so I made sure I visited when her kids werent around. Being her home it wasnt some high class hotel room or anything but it was kept clean so i was not worried about that. All in all I had a great time. I would repeat but at the same time it is a hobby so i want to make sure I mix things up a little first and try some of the other girls that have been recommended. Then again I am on that limited budget and her price is right..... might be back to see her soon! If you have any questions to ask me about her please PM me and I will be happy to answer them.

Sev.

nice review - DD Emma is a doll and I am way overdue for another visit.

Thracer - could I have contact info - pleeeeeeease! PM if you prefer. Thanx

Thracer - could I have contact info - pleeeeeeease! PM if you prefer. Thanx

DD Emma is a regular here and the inventor of the massage combo menu. Check the announcements page.