additional comments on cerb

ok, so i dont have a computer, i have a few web browers on my blackberry which act just like a computer, and can bring you to the full site (not just the mobile one)

whenever i post something, i always seem to have an "additional comments" part right underneath it which repats what i just said, so i always have to go back and edit it.

does this happen to anyone else? is it just my phone? do i always have to edit it? why does it do this?

Guest W***ledi*Time

Don't know why it's happening to you all the time, but that's what happens when you post twice in a row within 24 hours on a particular thread - the system combines your two posts, and inserts "Additional Comments:" between the two. So, from what you describe, for some reason you seem to be double-posting (submitting your post twice). Don't know why, though.

but, its repeating what i said on the same post, like, if i say something on one thread, it s usually ok (not all the time) but lets say 2 hours later i want to make another comment that comment that i make at that particular time will post what i wanted to write, PLUS have "additional comments" right underneath the same post saying the exact same thing! do you think maybe its just my browser? (i have bolt browser by the way)

Another thing is that sometimes when i post my SP ad, (and i only do that maybe once every week and a half- 2 weeks) its usually does that too! and once again i have to edit it right away

its frustrating because i dont want people thinking "wtf, why is she repeating herself on the same post"

Additional Comments:

but, its repeating what i said on the same post, like, if i say something on one thread, it s usually ok (not all the time) but lets say 2 hours later i want to make another comment that comment that i make at that particular time will post what i wanted to write, PLUS have "additional comments" right underneath the same post saying the exact same thing! do you think maybe its just my browser? (i have bolt browser by the way)

Another thing is that sometimes when i post my SP ad, (and i only do that maybe once every week and a half- 2 weeks) its usually does that too! and once again i have to edit it right away

its frustrating because i dont want people thinking "wtf, why is she repeating herself on the same post"

Additional Comments:

theres my example! lmao!

Guest S*rca****sid

Have you tried using a different browser like google mobile or opera mini?

What kind of bb do you have? Can you go between multiple web pages? Cause my nokia does that, it has basically the same browser as the torch. I find it only does that when I slide through previous pages I have been on, then it re submits.

Posted via Mobile Device

Although not a fix, go to the edit button after you post, and delete the second (and repeated) additional comments

I'd offer advice on blackberry, except to me they are something to serve in a bowl with a bit of cream and sprinkling of sugar

Sorry can't help more

RG

i have a blackberry bold 9000 and ive tried the other browsers, i have BOLT browser to use cerb because I can see any website in PC view, instead of mobile view (its a little hard on my data plan, but works so much better). With opra mini and my normal browser all i get is the mobile view. and ive noticed when i use thoes with CERB, i cant see any notifications except for private messages.

ok, so, i downloaded it, but how do i use it? what does it actually do?

Additional Comments:

all it is is a white screen with "browse by category", "recently viewed", and "search" and i if i click on the browse by category it says "method unknown" and if i click on the other 2 it just goes to a plain white screen

Can anyone with a BB help Angeltbay out? I have a ipad/iphone so installing and using this app is very easy on those devices. I am sure the tapatalk site has step by step instructions as well.