Guest *D E**a

Had my first CERB no show....never would have thought it would happen here.....sad day in my world guys......

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately not all of us here are respecting their appointments. Shame on that member unless he had an emergency and hope he will provide you with an explanation.

Guest f***2f***

well then same for the sps right?? I've had 3 sps no show on me over the last 6 months of hobbying....it's equally frustrating!

I had an SP cancel on me yesterday with very little notice. Travel expenses were already incurred by me. Stuff happens. As a result, I moved to plan B and met another terrific lady which I will be repeating. ;) Karma at work I suppose!

Guest *D E**a

That would suck. Well I am now up to 2......guess that's the times. I just wanted to post it cause it was my first. Shit happens...still love u guys!! XO :D

Emma,

Stuff does happen and apts will get canceled from time to time from both the SP and the clients initiative.

Hopefully, the member had the etiquette and did notify you that they could not make the apt.

Guest *D E**a

What these "men" have done is said they were on their way and never showed up. No calls...no message....nothing. People complain we do this so I am complaining it has now happened to me from here it was my first no show since I've joined....my view on CERB men is they are always punctual, polite and clean. If they can't come for whatever reason there is a call or message even of apology. I do understand this happens. It just shouldn't on either part. I am also quite sure others have experienced worse then I no contest. I really did just post it because it was my first no show....no cancel...no nothing.....

Guest f***2f***
I had an SP cancel on me yesterday with very little notice. Travel expenses were already incurred by me. Stuff happens. As a result, I moved to plan B and met another terrific lady which I will be repeating. ;) Karma at work I suppose!

sooooo where's the review???? SHARING SHARING SHARING!!! BEAVERS BEAVERS BEAVERS!!!!:D

sooooo where's the review???? SHARING SHARING SHARING!!! BEAVERS BEAVERS BEAVERS!!!!:D

Igot,

The particular lady I met was PK Chloe. With respect to the days events I did call PK. I learned that Chloe was available and remembered Dummpy's early review and her pics at CL. I had to take the initiative.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4873

To my surprise, Chloe is definitely is a YMMV lady and I plan on repeating.

What these "men" have done is said they were on their way and never showed up. No calls...no message....nothing. People complain we do this so I am complaining it has now happened to me from here it was my first no show since I've joined....my view on CERB men is they are always punctual, polite and clean. If they can't come for whatever reason there is a call or message even of apology. I do understand this happens. It just shouldn't on either part. I am also quite sure others have experienced worse then I no contest. I really did just post it because it was my first no show....no cancel...no nothing.....

Its good etiquette and courtesy to keep you informed if they cannot make the appointment. Your complaint does have merit Emma. If anything they owe you a sincere apology.

Guest f***2f***
Igot,

The particular lady I met was PK Chloe. With respect to the days events I did call PK. I learned that Chloe was available and remembered Dummpy's early review and her pics at CL. I had to take the initiative.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4873

To my surprise, Chloe is definitely is a YMMV lady and I plan on repeating.

thanks for sharing...i enjoyed your review.

Emma there are many of us who really care and do make sure we are there on time and treat the ladies with the upmost respect. Personnally I will not even make an appointment if I akm not 100% sure I will be able to make it. But there are a few bad apples on CERB that unfortuantely are good at pulling the "no show" trick. I think Emmaalexandra is right you should post the names in the SP area if thay have not apologized yet. This thread has been out long enough so I am sure they know they did wrong and do not deserve to be CERB members. Let them play with themselves from now on, or book with thew B & S ads in CL.

I was told by a reliable source that the no show CERB members usually belong to a specific group. Knowing what to look for helped in a sense that you have an idea this may happen.

DDEmma If you would like to know more feel free to PM me. I can't make this info public.

I can only recall canceling one appointment at my initiative and it was due to a family emergency. I did give the respected lady as much notice as I could and do plan to hook up with her in the future when our schedules can synchronize. ;)

Guest *D E**a

See I'm not talking about someone calling or messaging and cancelling.....this I get and it happens sometimes. Emergencies happen, accidents happen. Stuff happens......still no note or anything to explain........