tapatalk & bberry

im haveing problems with my posts on cerb, and was suggested tapatalk. So, i downloaded it for my blackberry bold.

All it is is a white screen with "browse by category", "recently viewed", and "search"

when i click on "browse by category" a popup come up that says "unknown method"

if i click on the other two, it goes to a plain white screen

Ive googled how to use it, and ive also looked in a few threads on here, and it doesnt tell me anything about it!!!

what is supposed to show up? how do i use it? do i have to register to the tapatalk site? how do i get forums to show up on it?

Wish i could help ... I use tapatalk for iphone. Didn't have to register, only set up my cerb account. It provides access to most of CERB, but not everything. HAve you tried their website? There is a section for bb's.

Edit: Tapatalk for bb's is still in beta version (i.e. testing phase), which is pobably why you are having difficulties .... Just got this from tapatalk's website ....

Edited by m*s**rt
added info ...

yeah, i saw thoes threads too, but that was a month ago that there was someone fixing the bugs and stuff.

how did you set up your cerb account with your iphone? maybe its the same way? do i have to go through cerb to set it up? or should i be able to from the app?

I did it through the App several months ago. Found CERB on the forums, added my handle and password. Cant remember much, i'm afraid. You should have forum list .... (it's called network on iphone) or a search function to find it.

IF it's the same format on BB.