Just wondering if other SP's got this messgage

I recently received an e-mail. Would like to know if other's got this one? I am not too worried about it as I have great clientele, and most would not want this kind of service. But still would like to know for future reference if I am being singled out for someone's personal agenda. I will quote the exact e-mail: " I want all you ladies to know that we are coming to NB and will be taking over all your business. You ladies charge too much for the economy. We will be offering 100$ for everything! And have over 100's clients all lined up. Trust me ladies, you will have no more clients it is just a matter of time."

I replied with confidence and grace, but it has me wondering if they picked out my ad or if it something that has been sent to all? PM me for the e-mail that it was sent from. Thanks for any info on this matter, the individual has e-mail me 3 times, each one being with a nasty undertone to it.

Don't respond anymore, and have his emails go to spam, and don't read them or open them up, it can be a cut throat business for some ladies and some like to play dirty pool in the business.

I wouldn't pay any attention to it. If it was real who cares, all the power to them. Let them do what they want and just continue on with a smile! :) If they have nothing better do with there time, then thats there problem. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it! Beside the way it sounds is there lacking a little class. Tournmenting other peole, what are we 8? lol

Don't people have anything better to do than write such disgusting emails. Sounds to me that it's a prank and the product of a rather warped juvenile mind, maybe a person that you had the good sense to reject. I can't believe that a lady of your bearing and reputation would have a client that would resort to such means. I sincerely hope the implied treat is empty.

I don't think it's a client; I think it's simply a prank as a client would not be rude in that fashion. It's probably someone you know, i.e. a friend of a connection, like the one who snitched on you and got you evicted. Ignore it completely and it will go away as he needs attention; he's probably a bum. There are people who don't have a lot to do in their lives!! No worries as he is a gutless individual anyway!!

Chow Sophia!!

Guest J***u

I think it might be that guy that gave you a hard time last year? but I agree with everyone here just ignore it plus there's a way to block email addresses on yahoo if you need help with that?.

Ahhh Yes, I replied only once, and did so with grace and integrity. I also wished them best of luck in there new business:) LOL

Awesome Sophia !! Cool and Classy. The type of people you meet with my dear aren't looking for $100 for everything. and really what is everything? Probably every sex act you wanna do, little conversation, little personality. no smiles or laughter, just business, lets do a transaction, have sex and part company.....and perhaps a trip to the doctor down the road for the gents ??

Forget about it and just be you. Once again for some guys that don't get it....you ladies deal with all kinds !!

As I client I stay away from the low cost ladies.

They rush you through a session, if you are a minute early or late you meet the next date, they typically have dives as in call locations etc. Just not enjoyable encounters in my experence.

I am willing to pay for a class encounter or go without.

even if it is someone actually coming into town with lower rates? who cares? your rates are your own, your services are your own, if you are doing well, theres no need to change anything. And i wouldnt bother replying to thoes emails any more, you'll probably piss them off more if they think your not getting them. they want to make you feel hurt or pananiod. Its really stupid

Maybe they're just jealous! lol

Lol.. Ironically

I totally got an e-mail like that.I found it to be offensive,so I was quite rude when I responded.. I was quick to say what I had to say and make sure I did not recieve another message to that effect again.Maybe we know the person,maybe not..I do not care to know anyone who speaks to me in that manner,neither should you put up with that BS! Sometimes we just got to laugh it off :) Or have a drink hah.. KIDDING!!

• Like 1