Any SP's on PEI at all?

Any regular SP's here at all?

What happened to east coast beauties and all them?!

I can't find anything anywhere!

Just keep an eye on the schedule page here.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=269

We do have some lovely ladies who spend time with us, so please book when they are here and then keep our appointments so that they shall continue to visit.

As my esteemed colleague has already pointed out (I have always wanted to say that but never had the chance until now) we are fortunate to have some wonderful ladies visit us from time to time. Keep an eye on the schedule page and as mrnice2 has already pointed out when you, or should I say anyone, books please do not pull a no show!

FYI a little birdie MAY have told me that Angel Starr might be returning to PEI in the near future...

Also I suspect the lovely Emily Rushton will be visiting again soon.

Edited by S***ec*****s

Damn.. not many then eh?

What happened to ECB or Foxy's or whatever name it was going by recently?

Someone told me just a few months ago they had stuff going on on the island. Any idea?

Guest **cely***r***ne

Steve!! Your little birdie is so right! I am planning a visit within the next 2 weeks :D

Its been way to long!

Steve!! Your little birdie is so right! I am planning a visit within the next 2 weeks :D

Its been way to long!

I will have to "thank" that birdie the next time I see her...err...it.

Well if you are ever looking for a sp here on island again i live in ch'town and am available anytime you may want or need me. you can get ahold of me by text 9029405008 Or email [email protected] and it will come right to my phone like a text.

Posted via Mobile Device

Wondering if there are any SP's on the island tonight or tomorrow. Also has n e one seen islandindependant.

Edited by onlooker
  • Like 1

Hey sorry guys my phone was shut off for about a month and i moved to montague but i am still available to meet any needs you might have. My phone is also back in service. You can text me 902 940 5008 or you can email my phone and i will get it like a text at [email protected] i hope to hear from you guys and look forward to meeting more of you men and providing what you want and need. Xo xo sarah

Posted via Mobile Device

Any regular SP's here at all?

What happened to east coast beauties and all them?!

I can't find anything anywhere!

Try a touch of Class THERE In yellow pages

Posted via Mobile Device

I definitely recommend IslandIndependent....She knows exactly how to please a man. Highly energetic, and passionate.[/QU thank you sweetie i appreciate the recomondation and i am still around i am in montague but am able to travel to town now when i am needed. You can text me 902 940 5008 or email me [email protected] and i get it just like a text. I wont have a place of my own to use in town but can do outcalls. Either that or there is a motel here in montague thats $115 cash no id or credit card required and i am willing to put it under my name. I am well worth the trip and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Xo xo sarah

Posted via Mobile Device