Amber Moon

Formerly known as lionheart, I had the pleasure of having Amber Moon over today. She has a pretty face and a nice body (A bit of tanned skin but soft and feminine, really cute bubbly bum. large titties, soft pink nipples), however, it takes her a while to warm up to a new client. Once she warms up then she is really friendly and fun (or even funny) to be with. She made me feel at ease and felt like she is my GF after 15-20 minutes past the start of our session. Unlike many SPs (usually agency girls) she is NOT a clock watcher. She takes her time and she enjoys what she does.

The scale for her services doesn't go high enough. She offers many PSE related services as described in her web site if you opt for those services at no extra cost. She is willing to fullfill your fantasies as long as they are safe for both of you. She has a great web site with plenty of pictures and full descriptions of her and her services.

Her attitude and friendliness was tough to grade because her friendliness changes with time as it was probably 6/10 at the beginning and gradually going up to 10/10 after about 20-25 minutes into the session. She stayed the full hour plus the time that we shower together in addition to the hour and the friendly chat after.

If you like a GF who dominates you she is not for you (she is laidback), but if you like a GF with all services who lets you to decide what to do in bed, and makes you feel like she is really your girlfriend (physically and emotionally) and makes you laugh then she will be for you.

Secret Admirer

Thanks SA for your thoughts concerning this lady. I seen her ads over at EC and was rather curious! :)

is a sweetheart. I saw her on her last tour in Western Canada and I am glad she is based out of Ottawa, otherwise I would have to remortgage my house and given the current market, this would not be good!!LOL! She is the ultimate GFE!!:-D

Guest c******n****h

There is a hidden gem in Ottawa and her name is Amber Moon. She has a full time job now, so you have to work around her schedule, but she is well worth the effort. She has a tight body, great breasts and a real easy going attitude. Sadly she is giving up her incall location at the end of January, so future visits for myself may be few and far between. However, good things come to thos ewho wait.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.