Downtown Locations?

Guest rickf_08

Started working close to downtown .... and am looking for somewhere to escape to for a 1/2 hour .... during my lunch break. Someone suggested Acqua Spa ..... and am wondering if any one had any advice on who to see..... I generally prefer, younger, slim, attendants....

Courtney, and Lena are good bets at Acqua. both are in their 20's, slimmer... I've reviewed Courtney in this page.

When I went to Acqua, they said "we don't know what you're talking about. We're just a therapy clinic." WTF?

That's to be expected anywhere if you walk in and ask at the front door about the menu. Do a search on cerb and elsewhere and you'll see that they do offer what can be described as traditional MPA services (massage and finish). But that's only going to be offered once you and the MPA are in a private place.

So should I go in and then ask for Courtney? I don't know this -- the procedure is different than any MP that I visted out west...

So should I go in and then ask for Courtney? I don't know this -- the procedure is different than any MP that I visted out west...

It's probably better to call and book an appointment with the girl you'd like to see. Plus at aqua/luna/oaisis if you book in advance (1-2 hours even) you get a slight discount on the door fee, which is a plus. After you're in with the girl for a while then you can bring up the "menu", just don't expect much on a first visit though.

I will say though that on a first visit I usually go for the full hour since it helps you get more aquainted with the MA and this can usually help the conversation. Another good way IMHO is to just straight up tip her at about the time to flip. I should also say that this should ONLY be done with well reviewed girls, since it could be a waste of time/money otherwise.

Oh and I find that if service is good, an extra tip before you leave is a good way of getting great service next time.

Cheers,

tell us if it works out for you.