How much???

Another question from the "newbie"....

My office has recently moved to the North side of the river, so I went shopping for a new MP close to my new location. I made an appointment and showed up for my massage. Before starting the massage, the MP discussed "fees", which was allright with me. I was looking for a good 30 minute massage, topless with a pleasant manual ending. She wanted 6 greens for the session. I thought it was a little steep for the service I was asking for, especially that the MP was good looking, but by nomeans a spinner....

All of this to ask how much is a reasonnable fee for the service I described above? I've been to location places in Ottawa where I received such service for much less...However, it has been "hit and miss".

So, how much is good? I do not want to be cheap...But I am not rich...

Merci

Frenchie

Guest *D E**a

No clue about the others but a massage and DD40 boobfuck ending is 80 for my services......and I am not a spinner......I think cost is kinda a sliding scale if I am not wrong and if men r willing to pay it some women will charge it. XO

Not too experienced in this area at all Frenchie, but that sounds about right to me. I find that adding a green tip also increases the warmth of the return visit.

Guest coffeecan

That's a pricy massage..wouldn't pay more than 5 myself You sure you didn't get nude with that?. However I tip very well.. The nicer the girl the better the tip!

No clue about the others but a massage and DD40 boobfuck ending is 80 for my services......and I am not a spinner......I think cost is kinda a sliding scale if I am not wrong and if men r willing to pay it some women will charge it. XO

Do keep in mind girls working at massage parlors, pay the "house".

So that $40. your paying for the 1/2 hour massage, goes directly to the parlor.

The "tip" would be the other $ 80. (what she gets) = $ 6 greens your total.

So Emma your prices are much in line with these ladies, but they have more business overhead.

Just some extra info for people to consider.

:-D ~ Kimberly ~

0000banner000dm7.jpg

Do keep in mind girls working at massage parlors, pay the "house".

So that $40. your paying for the 1/2 hour massage, goes directly to the parlor.

The "tip" would be the other $ 80. (what she gets) = $ 6 greens your total.

So Emma your prices are much in line with these ladies, but they have more business overhead.

Just some extra info for people to consider. :-D Kimberly

Knowledge is wealth...Thanks for sharing.

Kimberly is right. If this was an all inclusive quote then it was fair. I usually opt for the hour 60/65 and then tip the girl 4 or 5 greens depending upon the level of service. What Frenchie was quoted sounds pretty standard.

Its all about finding your special squeeze in times of horniness. I on the other hand enjoy the best massage possible and I will pay accordingly, then of course just as Kimberley-Shea says.... I'm also in it for the over-HEAD.

:twisted: