Michelle

Avg. of 9 Recommendations

Michelle -- Little Hottie!

Michelle and I had two dates so far which I can describe as amazing. Michelle is a gorgeous little hottie, with perky breasts succulent nipples, soft velvet skin and a backside to die for. She is hot!!!

When I first met Michelle, I knew it was going to be fun. Michelle is a tiny spinner type lady who is down to earth and easy to talk to. With an outgoing personality, Michelle holds her own in converse and is very interesting. Additionally, I can confirm that Michelle's pics here at CERB are real.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=18038

Michelle does have short whispy curly black with some reddish highlights and green eyes. Michelle is very pretty and has a warm smile. Michelle is classy and puts thought in the attire she wears.

The Experiences...

Because I had two separate occasions, I will try to summarize the similar experiences.

Michelle offers discreet full service. With LFK flowing and cuddling, Michelle likes to be between the sheets and likes to cuddle but is somewhat of a tigress. After caressing it didn't take her long to take charge add the rain coat and rendered a fantastic CBJ. Subsequently, multiple Karma Sutra was exhausted and it was all I could do to sustain a premature release as she does have a gift to work her Keegals.

Although GFE is my preference, I am and was very pleased with Michelle and the full service that she provides. Michelle indicated something to the effect that once we come to know each other that perhaps more items will be on the menu. To summarize, I like her as a person and as an SP as she is a lot of fun to spend time with. Thank You Michelle!

Repeat - Absolutely! ;)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

In hindsight, I would like to ad that Michelle is a part time SP and I found the best way to get a hold of her and to communicate is to use texting. ;)

Rejoinder:

I had my 6th appointment with Michelle which I concede was our best experience so far. Michelle really went out of her way to accommodate my desires which I can summarize as extremely pleased. Not only is Michelle a lil hottie! -- but classy as well. Michelle is easy going with a zest for life. Additionally, there is something special about Michelle, which leaves me mesmerized lusting for more. Thank You Michelle, and looking forward to our next date ;)

Guest S****_Up

I just had the most fabulous first encounter with Michelle this afternoon! She really is a lil hottie :-D Too bad the ratings only go up to 10. Thanks for sharing kih, you have very good taste when it comes to ladies.

I saw Michelle today for a quick half hour session and I have to say she was amazing. Very nice body, sexy attitude, shaved, and really into everything. She does everything safe, which I'm usually not into, but you really don't notice with her skills.

I wish I could have had the one hour session but I will have to try that next time. Also, she told me she may have to slow down a bit due to school so make sure you see her if you get the chance.

Finally got to meet Michelle today, as I was in the west end of the city. We were able to explore one another on the bed, and she is a Lil Hottie may I say.

BTW way Kih, you are correct, she has a very nice ass!

There was multiple positions tried out today, she has an amazing tight body, was easy for me to maneuver her around, as we both requested positions.

My favourite was standing up holding on to her as she rode me until we needed to switch up to her fav...then back to another fav of mine...well you get the picture:mrgreen:

She is a lady I will visit again, very nice lady, and thanks Michelle. ;)

Or just call her on the phone, very much faster then texting...but make sure you use *82 to unblock your number if it is a private number ;)

In hindsight, I would like to ad that Michelle is a part time SP and I found the best way to get a hold of her and to communicate is to use texting. ;)

Michelle is GREAT! She is really HOT and knows which buttons to press!!! Definately would see her again! Very nice girl and easy going!

Although I had been kinda laid up the past week with lower back issues, seeing a massage therapist for it. I asked lovely Michelle to go easy on me today, or shall I say...no making love standing up today for Pete, she laughed.

Michelle was quite accomodating, she stroked me very kindly, she rode me very slowly and gently, it is so nice when a lady is on top with her legs wrapped around the back of your legs, your holding her tiny beautiful bum cheeks one in each of my big hands, and gently going up and down soooooo verrrrry slowly, and of course with some variable speeds mixed in, and some really nice DFK'ing..you simply loose all control until you simply can't hold back.

Thanks Michelle your body is most excellent for great slow and fast rides:-D.

Hopefully the next time we can try some more standing up against a wall:mrgreen: when my back is better!

Thanks to those who reviewed previously I was inspired to contact lovely Michelle. Lovely indeed and a body that was sculpted by Michaelangelo or Rodan. I could have spent the whole hour just talking and admiring every curve but I followed the traditional path and what transpired was, to say the least, aesthetically appealing to all of my senses. Candle light, her subtle but mind blowing scent, the sweetness of her lips, the firm and smoothness of every inch of her and the sound of her voice as things heated up will probably have me preoccupied in la la land for the remainder of the evening....week! Treat her nice. She's very down to earth, smart and, oh yes, a bit ticklish.

Lots of fun. Love to see her again.

So glad that you (Pan) had visited Michelle, yes she is down to earth, and very sexy as well:mrgreen:

My sincere thanks to kih and others for recommending this girl. She is everything described above and more. Very nice smile, and great personality. Despite this being our first time, somehow it felt like we already knew each other. We both giggled and laughed the whole time (well, not exactly the "whole time" ;-)

And yes, that black and white photo of her that I loved so much is accurate. She really is perfect 10!

One can really get addicted to this girl!!

This time I've had an outcall with Michelle. It felt like I had an old friend (with benefits) coming over for a visit. A very, very good looking friend with very, very good benefits! Non rushed, relaxed, very intimate and gentle time. For a long time just kissing, sipping beer from a bottle (country girl) and some well balanced and interesting conversation. What followed was mind blowing! Our time together was completely natural that I forgot that business part of it ever existed. Sign of a truly great GFE!

Thank you Michelle! See you again soon.

What a charming lady. She's fun, friendly, and down to earth. And that body, that sexy lithe little body. Wow. If you're into spinners (just learned the term myself), you'll love Michelle. She's not just a pretty face, though; she's got a whole arsenal of sexual talents and is ready and willing to use them. Add in plenty of kissing and cuddling, and the sum is one exhilarating session. I'll definitely be back for more.

They say persistence pays off. After reading all the rave reviews of Michelle I felt comfortable in my decision to take the leap and arrange some time together. After several attempts over the last couple of months we finally managed to arrange a mutual time to meet earlier this week at a location on the west end of Ottawa. I was taken back by her infectious smile, soft skin and warming personality. She is very easy to talk to and ensures a non-rushed experienced. I definitely plan to see Michelle again to taste her velvet lips and feel her silky hair. Unfortunately, it will likely be later rather than sooner.

Edited by blog10
Rating missed.

Any chance I could get Lil Hottie Michelle's contact info from you?

Her account's no longer active here. Looks like she's retired.

Her account's no longer active here. Looks like she's retired.

But wait one second...wait for it...wait for it...she's back!

I came across this rec randomly a few weeks ago and was like, "Aw, man - this girl seems awesome, I wish she was still around." And then I said, "Wow, it's been so long since we've had frigid weather around here!"

So shortly after coming home yesterday and defrosting my testicles, I felt that a night inside with a cute little hottie would be a smashing idea. Fired up the browser, started searching and what do I see? LilHottie Michelle has returned and literally posted minutes before I started looking. Since god fucked me on the weather thing, I figured this was my reward and wasted no time in setting up a date with this adorable lady.

There's enough details here in previous recs that still hold 100% true so no sense in me reiterating. What I will say is that I was expecting something great and it was even better than that. I think the word for that is greaterest? Anyhow, total sweetheart and anyone that gets to spend some time with her is very, very lucky.

I've been saying, "Golly, it's been a long time since I won the lottery" every 3 minutes ever since, but that doesn't seem to be working in the same way. Oh well, I'll take the bitter cold all over again for another night with Michelle. She's the greaterest!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.