I called honey's world on Saturday because i seen that mia was working in her profile.So i talked to the lady on the phone and asked if mia was working tonight and she said yes this was at 7:30 pm and i said i will be in Ottawa in an hour or so and she said that would be fine.So i get to Ottawa around 9 pm and she says mia is busy till 9:30 and will book me in for then .So i call back at 9:30 and they say she is busy till 9:45 and to call back,so i call back and they say she is not answering and to call back for 10 pm because her last visit must be going longer than it's suppose to .So i call back at 10 pm and they say still no luck and ask if they can call me back when they get ahold of her and i said OK.So around 10:20 they call and say she is waiting for me and give me the hotel info which i thought was weird because it was a different hotel then she usually stays at but i went anyway and when i get there some girl answers the door and it's not mia at all and i said i was leaving and told her what happened.So i get outside and call them and the women says i thought you said gem which doesn't sound close to mia at all and told them i left and now she says mia is not working and that's she is now off for the night.So now i wasted 3.5 hrs for nothing and have another hour of driving home all because the lady says i thought you said gem .I figured i would let you guys know so this don't happen to anyone else and i know this has nothing to do with mia she is an amazing women and a great Sp .Maybe when calling make sure the lady understands who your asking for because mia still deserves our business she is an amazing sp.

Guest f***2f***

Agreed....Mia is amazing and this is an agency SNAFU not her fault. They are in the process of a re-organization and like most places that do this there are glitches. I phoned them tonight and got the girl I requested at the time and place stated with no problems.

Agreed....Mia is amazing and this is an agency SNAFU not her fault. They are in the process of a re-organization and like most places that do this there are glitches. I phoned them tonight and got the girl I requested at the time and place stated with no problems.

Glad you got to see the girl you wanted and i have used them before and seen mia and had one of the best times i have had with an sp,Hopefully this never happens again.

Guest Honey'zMia (Account closed by request)

hey sweetie, yeah we are changing dispatchers and things. so sorry bout that!!!! come see me this weekend. I wont disappoint you babe!!!

so sorry that happened to you!!!!

Kiss Kiss

Mia