Sign in to follow this  

Nikita - Recommendation!

Sorry guys this is late as I've been busy with other things.

Nikita greeted me at the door in a short school girl outfit and flat soled shoes (easier on her feet). I walk in, she shuts the door and plants a wet one on my lips. Hhhmm, hello Nikita - very nice to meet you! She's recently changed her hair color - she's blond now. The kissing continues.

We make some small talk about our respective days, life in Toronto, summer etc. She's heading to university boys but she will be back in O-Town for Christmas.

We head to the ring - donation is taken care of. Clothing starts flying everywhere, more kissing, quickly progressing from LFK to DFK. She attacks me with her oral acronyms, I am subdued. I become submissive, I am hers.

I am enjoying her technique - I need a breather. My turn for an oral demonstration -she is receptive and vocal!!! Then she says "your turn again" - more oral interaction.

Time for the main event, on comes the raincoat. We proceed to dance the horizontal mambo, LFK, DFK and MPOS non stop. The finish - PSE all the way. My encounter - a great PSE experience.

I don't want to get too graphic, but the acronyms on the site regarding her services are bang on.

(The beds in these hotels must get a good workout).

I cleaned up, got dressed and after a little more small talk, was kissed goodbye at the door.

Thanks Nikita -good luck with your studies - you ROCK!

Agency Garden of Eden
I would visit again
Agency Garden of Eden
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this