Maxine

I hooked up with Maxine for an afternoon Incall at her hotel suite. Now I have seen Maxine before - so we're chums of sorts but because the booking was done through the Pink Kitty agency - she was not sure who was showing up.

So in I walked and she is surprised and happy. Am I ever glad it is you she says! I feel special ;-) So how long are you staying today she asks. 1 hour - I respond. I excuse myself to the washroom and she makes her call to PK dispatch. I return, still fully dressed and am greeted with a warm embrace as well as mucho LFK, which progress to DFK.

I try to undo her bra - got it on the first try! Nice technique she marveled. She has a nice set of twins....mmmm twins!! The twins and I get re-acquainted.

The rest of the clothing comes off. I like to joke around and goof off. Somehow I always manage to get Maxine going, my laughter is contagious.

(Her words). Keep in mind she takes a little time to warm up to you.

We proceed to engage in acts of mutual pleasure - let me tell you this, her oral skills are amazing. She has this technique where she does this swirly thing on the upstroke then DTs to the base.

We experience some MPOS and finish with me receiving more oral. Believe me - she suggested it!! Wow !!! We still had some time in the hour, so a quick clean up and an opportunity for me to return the oral favor. We finished as we started, hugging, kissing, cuddling, naked!

Maxine is not a spinner, she is well toned and has a nice set of man made twins. She might seem a little shy, that's because she takes a little time to warm up to you, but once she does the acronyms come out.

Overall - a borderline PSE experience for me - YMMV!!

Thanks PK - but especially thanks Maxine - you are a TROOPER!

Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again

So she definitely does BBBJ? Most if not all PK girls do not - did she do that the first time you saw her?

Based on your review I am interested in seeing her, I am usually not too eager for PK girls due to the lack of BBBJ.

I believe she won't do this on a first date. This was only available on the third date. She does take a little time to warm up. You gotta be patient with her. This is likely a YMMV thing.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.