I would visit again
n/k
Independent
I would visit again
n/k
Edited by f***2f***
sps request

igot,

Thanks for sharing. It appears you had a lot of fun! Way to go!

Guest f***2f***

The Ottawa scene is definitely heating up. With the addition of these lovely ladies the bar is going to be raised significantly. The game is afoot!!!!

Boner man where did you find these gems! I'm glad to see they've joined our community here but how did these fine fillies stay under the radar for so long!

Guest f***2f***
Boner man where did you find these gems! I'm glad to see they've joined our community here but how did these fine fillies stay under the radar for so long!

They are goddesses in the Dummpy Pantheon. Lord Dummpy graced me with a recommendation to be their first duo fuck toy...I was used I tell you!!! But I spent an afternoon in heaven with these deities!

They can use me again and again and again and........

Dummpy's been holdin out on the cowboy, LOL! Way to go boner buddy I'm sure these ladies will become quite popular 'round these parts so long as you're willing to share!

Guest f***2f***
Jesus christ man, are you trying to kill us? You've ruined my week! Actually wait, I think you're ruined my life! How can I go on now...go on doing the same old boring sex now that I've read that!!?? Where can I find these girls? Jeeeezzzzz.....this is ridiculous! I'm going to die a broke and broken man I'm afraid.

Dude I feel your pain......i am twitching like a heroin addict waiting for my next fix.....pan handling on Rideau to scrape up enough money for my next session...well not quite but you get the jist!!!

:twisted:

Igotaboner, Inowhaveabonertoo. Well done my brother of perversion.

And I thought having sex in the parking lot at Sherway Gardens on the back of a Harley today was hot.

These little hotties were my private stock until today when they decided to go main stream, now that they are officially SP's in Ottawa I have a new favorite SP (I don't know witch is which yet as I only there real names??). When I return from trip down south I will do my review, however they are the cream of the crop, this my friends is the big leagues not for the faint of heart or light of wallet.

Guest Rachel&Sophie

Wow, thanks for the awesome feedback guys, making me blush! Igotaboner wrote a fantastic review...he should be sending in letters to Penthouse :) Can't wait to see yours when you get back Dummpy:) The cute little bratty giggly one is Sophie by the way, lol.

Talk to you soon,

Sophie, xox

Guest f***2f***
Wow, thanks for the awesome feedback guys, making me blush! Igotaboner wrote a fantastic review...he should be sending in letters to Penthouse :) Can't wait to see yours when you get back Dummpy:) The cute little bratty giggly one is Sophie by the way, lol.

Talk to you soon,

Sophie, xox

I'm glad you liked the review sweetie(s)...I think it's pretty accurate although at one point it was just orgasm heaven and I lost track of who was doing what to whom...can't wait to see you again......

this my friends is the big leagues not for the faint of heart or light of wallet.

Which raises a question I've been meaning to ask, but for which no one should necessarily feel obliged to provide the answer: how do the "heavy hitters" here afford their involvement in the hobby?

The serious multiple posters who claim (and no reason to doubt them) to have enjoyed several SPs per week (not even including extras such as - more than one hour session, duos, PSE specialties, etc.) must be spending $1000.00 - $1500.00 per week. Which is more than most people I know make before taxes.

Or am I wrong here?

As I say, not necessarily expecting an answer. Just asking.

Guest f***2f***
Which raises a question I've been meaning to ask, but for which no one should necessarily feel obliged to provide the answer: how do the "heavy hitters" here afford their involvement in the hobby?

The serious multiple posters who claim (and no reason to doubt them) to have enjoyed several SPs per week (not even including extras such as - more than one hour session, duos, PSE specialties, etc.) must be spending $1000.00 - $1500.00 per week. Which is more than most people I know make before taxes.

Or am I wrong here?

You're not wrong.....you have to have coin to play at the level we're talking about.

Rob banks, sell crack, marry rich...that kinda thing. It's not easy, but you do what you gotta do man. :)

Or am I wrong here?

Yes, I can fully understand your question. It is a mystery to me too.

I have the highest possible university degree, work over 40 hours per week and pay half my income to taxes and whatever is left after tax, half of that goes to mortgage. I can only afford $500 per week max, on entertainment (used to be going to strip bars and more recently is the new hobby). So it is a big mystery how can someone have so much after income tax to spent $1500 on entertainment alone (I am sure it is not selling cracks, or robbing banks though). It is possible that they have their own private business and make lots of money. But it is a personal choice and I chose education over money (education doesn't make anyone better or worse neither does having lots of money).

Not sure about other member's ages and what their financial situation is - part of this is figuring out where you want to play, how often you want to play and managing your expectations and finances accordingly. Sometimes, just sometimes you want to live a little.

Not sure about other member's ages and what their financial situation is - part of this is figuring out where you want to play, how often you want to play and managing your expectations and finances accordingly. Sometimes, just sometimes you want to live a little.

Just a brief clarification that I wasn't referring to any specific member or anybody's age in particular. It was a general statement as one possibily for some (not all of high spending members) that it could be less taxes (as senior citizens pay less in taxes and don't pay for pensions) and the fact that if they bought real estate when they were 35, now their investment could worth five times more as another age-related reason to have the capital in order to afford relatively huge spending on entertainment.

As I have said before and I say it again, it is only the size of the heart that matters which shows how much one loves and is being loved by others rather than any other factor such as age or race or religion or skin color or orientation that defines or measures a person.

I am not going to bore you with yet another deer penthouse as I believe that Boner wrote the definitive one about these ladies and mine would just be rehashing and would not read nearly as well!

However I will help you read between the lines on these ladies. If there can be tiers of service I think in Ottawa we have at least 5-6, I don't care about the street level and basic stuff they would be the bottom 2 tiers, however most of the ladies around here are in the 3rd and 4th tier, good service some restrictions some are better at faking it than others, we have several ladies in the 5th tier these ladies are beautiful limited restrictions and have a very energetic service. However once in a while you get the 6th tier experience these are ladies that live for sex have a tremendous desire and apatite for new adventures and sexual experiences. These ladies are rare and enchanting. Gentlemen I have been keeping this little secret (a few of you have seen the picture and a few less of you have had opportunity to meet my LTR) for quite a while now and with the coming out of her real life live in lover this duo is blowing the lid of the 6th tier. Did I mention they are also models??

Now this is not a typical duo set up were 2 girls go down on you and try to get you popped off, and if you are looking for 2 girls to be into you than this is the wrong place to be, however if you want a glimpse of 2 stunningly beautiful women as they rock there worlds with each other, than hear it is the ultimate voyeur experience. And if you can figure out how to fit in you can join the ladies while they make love. In our 2 hours earlier this week, I watched the ladies bring each other to orgasm and carefully tried to find my spots to interact, getting some great close ups on the action at the same time, then after about 45 mins of watching and playing with these 2 ladies looking and acting like one I started to get greedy and put myself in the middle. No doubt if I had not gotten a little demanding the ladies would have played with each other for the full 2 hours! The ladies took turns riding my face and BBBJ, until each taped out with a good orgasm. Then I taught them a few new positions for three, and had 2 good shots one each. Rachel is fine with Greek and Sophie can?t stand anyone touching the back end, next time I think Sophie and I will have to use the old feeldo and DP Rachel she was primed for it.

If you want a champagne and caviar experience than call these ladies, you will have a truly exceptional top tier experience. I know for me the hours went by like they were only a few minuets I could have done that all day.

Also there is no location rating as this was an out call to my hotel which I rented for the occasion from hotwire.com, got a lovely suite at the extended stay on cooper for $78 all taxes and fees included. Might like to step up for the ladies but cheap as hell about the room!!(well not scuzzy motel cheap)

Just a brief clarification that I wasn't referring to any specific member or anybody's age in particular. It was a general statement as one possibily for some (not all of high spending members) that it could be less taxes (as senior citizens pay less in taxes and don't pay for pensions) and the fact that if they bought real estate when they were 35, now their investment could worth five times more as another age-related reason to have the capital in order to afford relatively huge spending on entertainment.

As I have said before and I say it again, it is only the size of the heart that matters which shows how much one loves and is being loved by others rather than any other factor such as age or race or religion or skin color or orientation that defines or measures a person.

Secret_Admirer - no worries. I'm cool with the points you have made - and understand the scenario you were trying to paint.

On another note, looks like dummpy has returned to the dance floor.

Guest f***2f***

A lot of guys are asking about contact info and I don't have any other than to pm them on this site. This was set up for me and then I was pmed by the girls to post a review. I did that and really don't know much more....I suggest to all interested parties that you pm them from the contact info....perhaps this week they will post more details...they are new at this so probably will be an initial waiting period. I remember when Ava Jones started I had to wait 2 weeks till she got back to me cause she got flooded with pms.....patience my young padawans!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.