Lolita

She's on this board -thin spinner type bod. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=43

This was a late night, last minute booty call. Nothing but pure lust!!! No foreplay here boys, just wall to wall action!!

I was bored and couldn't sleep. I called her up, we met at her incall location. This was our first time. She had a few drinks that night but was in good spirits.

If you are looking for a spinner, with a tight body and flexible, this is your girl. Great oral skills, vocal, open minded, energetic and accommodating. MPOS were experienced, enjoyed and appreciated by both. I'm not a big doggie fan - but doggie with this gal is awesome especially when you lay her down flat on her stomach and go to town. Toit like a tiger! Ok - so now I sound like a pig.

Overall - Lolita is a sexbomb - great SAFE stress relief. And relief comes in many forms. Ok -stop being a pig now. ;-)

Thanks Lolita - now I partially know how "Dreamer" must have felt after that Lolita/Shy Duo! Lolita, the Player!!

but how the heck can you contact her?

Just noticed that there is a recent ad posted at Ottawa CL (Date: 2008-10-04, 1:30PM EDT) with her particulars to contact.

but how the heck can you contact her?

Welcome to the board cannnuck. She has a profile here on CERB including pictures. You can send her a private message or look up her 411 on the other site which we cannot link to from here. Happy hunting.

She's on this board -thin spinner type bod. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=43

This was a late night, last minute booty call. Nothing but pure lust!!! No foreplay here boys, just wall to wall action!!

I was bored and couldn't sleep. I called her up, we met at her incall location. This was our first time. She had a few drinks that night but was in good spirits.

If you are looking for a spinner, with a tight body and flexible, this is your girl. Great oral skills, vocal, open minded, energetic and accommodating. MPOS were experienced, enjoyed and appreciated by both. I'm not a big doggie fan - but doggie with this gal is awesome especially when you lay her down flat on her stomach and go to town. Toit like a tiger! Ok - so now I sound like a pig.

Overall - Lolita is a sexbomb - great SAFE stress relief. And relief comes in many forms. Ok -stop being a pig now. ;-)

Thanks Lolita - now I partially know how "Dreamer" must have felt after that Lolita/Shy Duo! Lolita, the Player!!

hey seymore,

Just wanted to add that I was also lucky in seeing Lolita the last time she was in Ottawa and what an amazing session we had. BBBJ was great. I gladly offered a tip for that even though she didnt ask me. I tried doggy with her in many positions and I can confirm her tight behind was juicy and a handful. She is very vocal and flexible too. After reading your post, it reminds me of my experience which I should be repeating pretty soon.

JokersWild

Guest gagagaga

She gave me her number, but is pretty tough to get ahold of except for very late. I have never been able to speak to her during the day which makes it tough for me to hook up.

She gave me her number, but is pretty tough to get ahold of except for very late. I have never been able to speak to her during the day which makes it tough for me to hook up.

She also dances at a strip club some nights so she might be catching up on her beauty sleep at daytime. Be patient, be polite and good luck.

damn she has a hot body ... I still remeber the duo with her and shy like it was yesterday.

Guest gagagaga

Lovely Little Lolita!!!

So I took a break from my crap-tacular job to go have some fun. I have been hoping to hook up with Lolita for a long time, and today was my chance. I called this morning and spoke to her roomie,Candy, set up a time, and all was prepared.

I arrived on time, and knocked on the door of their very nice downtown location. She answered the door buck naked and fresh from the shower. Awesome view. From the doorway, I could also see Candy dressed in sexy lingerie in her bedroom.

As we proceeded to Lolita's room (me watching her hot little ass wiggle in front of me) Candy called out to ask if I wanted 2 girls. I almost went for it, but I really wanted to try Lolita alone first, so I opted for the solo act. I will definately try candy out, and maybe a duo as well sometime soon.

We went in the bedroom, disposed of business and my clothes, and hit the bed. The fun started instantly...everything was done safe. When I fanlle had my chance to go down on her...well, all I can say is wow. If you like tight little pouty pussies, Lolita is for you.

It all ended a little quicer than I would have liked, but I did only ask for a half hour. I showered and headed back to work.

All in all, I was impressed. She is very hot and tight. I gave the location a low rating only because they both smoke, and I don't like the smell. It wasn't overpowering, but my SO has a nose like a bloodhound, so...

anyways, a definate repeat.

Have fun guys.

Guest kkottawa

So it was almost 1am on Friday night/Saturday morning and I was planning to go to bed because I wanted to go to work in the morning.

That's when I saw Lolita's cerb avatar. She was wearing shiny lycra leggings that looked oh so good on her tiny ass. My fav.

I immediately got hard at the thought of her wearing those for me. I don't normally do last minute bookings and I should be going to bed so I was conflicted.

I went ahead and called and she had one appointment and then was free. It was almost 2am at that point but I got ready and headed downtown (ok really it's 10 minutes from my place ;) )

I get up to the room and when she opened the door and started to walk down the hall in those shiny black, incredibly tight leggings, little red bra and 6 inch platform heels, I almost died. What a sight! She has such a tiny, toned little body and those pants clung to her like liquid latex. (hmmm, I have some liquid latex...next time).

We head to the bedroom, following the path of rose pedals strewn on the floor. Candy's in the next room entertaining a client, so it's just me and her (although I came prepared for both )

I was in heaven following her and the next part's kind of a blur but she got my clothes off pretty quickly and the jumped on the bed. She was lying on her back on the bed with her kness to her chest and legs/heels straight up in the air as she slowly peeled the lycra pants off her ass and the sight of her pussy framed by her legs and the pants was too much for me. She wanted my cock but it was too late I already had my mouth on her pussy as I pushed her legs back more. She moaned as my tongue explored her beautiful pussy and then squealed as I sucked her clit between my teeth. Perhaps a little sensitive from all the fucking she'd done?

I ease off and went down to her incredibly cute little asshole, licking it all over. More moaning. I could spend all night doing that but she really wanted my cock in her mouth, so I got on my back and she got me going with a 69 CBJ which felt amazing and licking her at the same time produced a lot of moaning vibrations on my cock.

After many enjoyable minutes, she quickly mounted me and started to grind hard, which was amazing however I just had to put a stop to that so I could pound her from the bottom. Great vocals as I pumped away for a bit then she took over again and kept going until I blew. Round 1 to Lolita

She gently cleaned me up and went and went to the kitchen to get me a drink. Very thoughtful and attentive.

After a quick break, round 2 started with a pair of thigh high boots on her incredibly long legs. I was all over her then, exploring every inch of her body until she pulled me onto the bed and back to another amazing 69 experience. Reverse cowgirl and then cowgirl got me going again. She just doesn't give up. Another CBJ and I was about to blow again but I stopped her and told her to get on her hands and knees.

And this was the best part of the night. I just can't get over how incredible she looks doggie...the arch of her back, the shape of her ass as my now rock hard cock pounded her. The visuals and vocals were unforgettable. I wanted it to go on but it was just too hot to handle.

We collapsed on the bed and talked a bit more. It was well after 4am I'm sure, but she invites me to shower with her. She wants to send me home clean. The shower was a lot of fun too. Cleaning each other and some massaging and caressing.

She hands me a towel when I get out and after I got dressed, helped me with my boots. I'm pretty wiped at this point. I can't believe she's still standing too, with another appointment on the way.

She kisses me goodnight and I am definitely seeing her again.

Thanks for a wonderful time babe.

Next time I'll bring my toys ;)

K

(update: saw her and Candy...that review later...I'm wiped)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.