A little help?

Guest kujome

Gents -

I post this with caution as you do not know me...I'm coming into Ottawa at the end of September and would love to setup an appointment with one of your wonderful-sounding hostesses. Alas, I cannot seem to get the appointment made. I have had a couple emails with CMJ regarding a one-day (or three day as the case may be) membership, but then the contact dropped off. I've been unable to reach Michelle, (which seems to be the case for more than just myself).

Do you have any recommendations for where to go next? Hoping to find some relaxing times while I'm there.

Thanks!

KJ

CMJ is usually pretty good at getting back - be patient. I spoke with Michelle recently and she has been overwhelmed. I would also try Bethany. The best ones are always too busy but worth the wait.

As Uli mentioned already, Jasmin of CMJ is generally good to correspond same with Michelle MA to emails. CMJ and Michelle are A1 hostess's in my books. Very great choices that you cannot go wrong!

Bethany is an excellent choice.

What a great lady to meet! She is adorable and wonderful!!!

PM me if you need her info and how to get in touch with her.

Guest kujome
Bethany is an excellent choice.

What a great lady to meet! She is adorable and wonderful!!!

PM me if you need her info and how to get in touch with her.

Michelle just sent me a note...so I hope to be able to schedule something with her. Unfortunately, I will only be in your fair city for a few days (three nights anyway)...so my time is limited.

Thanks for the help!