Jasmine @ Seductions Unlimited

Act I: Settled in the hotel, kicked back and relaxed, flipped on the computer and decided to find my pleasure for the evening… Let’s say a little birdie told me to check out Seduction Unlimited, and hunt down an absolutely stunning blonde named Jasmine… Checking the memory banks, I have never had a blonde before in my life shocking I know, so time to take a walk on the wild side…

Give S.U. a call and ask about Jasmine, the phone girl was friendly and easy to deal with as I explained it was my first visit, “Just ring the bell and say your name”… S.U. was very easy to find, I felt a little nervousness come through me, as not only am I losing my Blonde virginity but my Agency virginity…

I walk in and as I reach for the inner door it is opened for me by an absolutely stunning blonde, a cute smile sent my way and in a soft sweet voice “Hi I’m Jasmine” she says with her hand out for a shake… Well not wanting to be thought of as a wimp to start off, I made sure I gave her a firm handshake … But seriously for me, the hand shake was cool, our first meeting and I can imagine she was nervous seeing a client for the first time, as I was coming to an agency for the first time, so a nice start to the adventure… Jasmine wore a nice tight tube dress, which showed her beautiful body perfectly; as she leads me to the room I could not keep my eyes from her sweet hot body…

We enter the room, a very nicely decorated room, cozy but then again I can only imagine any room with a bed and Jasmine in it would be cozy… “How long did you want to stay for” she asks, her sweet voice once again rings in my ears, my mind yells out “All Night” but sadly my mouth says “One Hour”… She leaves and comes back, as I sat nervously, yet upon her return I felt an easy feeling coming into the room, which I surely needed…

Act II: We make our way to the bed for a chat, we chat about life and such, Jasmine came across as a sweet, genuine and friendly girl, and once again I find what I am looking for… We get a little friendlier and a little less clothed and got to know one another a little more intimately… Well let me say that Jasmine didn’t disappoint as much as you are that I am not going to get into the intimate details of our event, but I am more into the courtesan and mental attraction of the women than I am the physical YMMV part, but I will say that there was no disappointment in that department…

As we cuddled in the after glow, the once chilly room turned into a sauna… As we chatted and got to know one another a little more, she would blow air across my chest hairs to cool me down, a perfect ending to our evening… Jasmine is not only a beautiful girl physically but mentally and that is where her beauty really shines and that is no small feat as she is as described, stunning…

Finale: As it is my first experience in a agency, I felt a little weird, Jasmine even told me to stop “clock watching” but my speck’s where all steamed up so I was unable to see the clock anyway… She is far from a clock watcher, that could be the buzzer but I suspect that is her attitude… Me being a rook, it was strange feeling, wanting to stay yet still wondering when the impending ring of the buzzer, a feeling that I can only imagine a doomed man with a noose wrapped firmly around his neck, waiting for the hangman and his sad departure from a beautiful life… This feeling was not her fault at all, just describing my first ever venture into an agency and perhaps future adventures this feeling slips away… I am glad I chose Jasmine for that experience; she is a totally cool girl that would be fun to be with in any situation…

L: 9 Very pretty, amazing eyes, an elegant body with a few tastefully situated tattoos that could be easily hidden for a professional appearance, which I would love to see…

A: 9 Jasmine is sweet, genuine, and a pleasure to be with and to talk to, the kind of girl that you dream about going on a road trip with because you know that the conversation would be a variety of intelligence and wisdom...

S: 9 Attentive, open, “teachable” (though I will say I have nothing to teach) loves what she is doing and certainly loves to please. I tend to believe that a repeat visit is required with Jasmine to get past the awkwardness of the “first” session but again, my nervousness did not help so no worries…

Menu: Jasmine is 100% Safe and enjoys cleanliness and her menu was as discussed and what I was definitely looking for

Repeat: Certainly, though I am still not 100% sure of the agency aspect as I prefer the courtesan part that I have no doubt she would excel at and be one of Vic’s best… We did discuss a potential future Duo which I have yet to experience, and I could think of no better girl to be apart of that…

Rates: $180+

Pictures: Accurate

Stats: 34dd (Enhanced) ~25~34 – 5’5” = Accurate

Recommend: Definitely unless you have something against beautiful, intelligent blondes…