Rachelle - Late night, Last Minute Fun

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Last night was one of those nights where plans changed and suddenly I was open to options. That's about when Mr. Happy let me know he wasn't happy enough and wanted some attention! Last minute arrangements can be a crap shoot (at best) but I a quick check of CERB confirmed Rachelle of Kingston was in town. A quick PM led to a very quick and polite returned call on my cell and we were off to the races.

Rachelle had rented a very nice apartment as an incall place right off the action on Elgin St. More on that later! Opening the door I was warmly greeted by Rachelle who is a bit tall (I'm 6'3 so that's all good!) and after some welcomig kisses, off to the couch to chat. It was pretty late and we were both in a semi-tired laid back mood so we decided to skip the couch and go chat while kissing and cuddling. Very nice.

Rachelle has smooth soft skin, large breasts with very suckable nipples(!), a couple of non-intrusive tats. So we chatted and kissed and I found myself playing more and more with her clit ring (very cute!). As the pressure built and we got more and more horny Rachelle turned her attention to Mr. Happy whose mood had noticeably improved already.

All POINTS BULLETIN: Rachelle's bbbj was as good if not better than anyone else I have enjoyed. If you are a bbbj affectionado you have to check this out.

Of course I had the chance to return the favour with a long and wonderful DATY, digits. Mmmm. Tastes great Baby!!

After the condo went on she rode me to a funtastic finish. I normally can last a very long time if I want to but not with Rachelle. Her tight pussy, her muscle control, and her hip movements were just too much to resist. Of course the long and fantastic bbbj may have contributed to that as well!

Rachelle is one of those few courtesans who like to pamper you with a hot cloth and tidy things up.

By now, we are starving, it is midnight and off we go down Elgin to grab some food and another hour of conversation.

If you like 26 year old girls who are already mature, who are very sexually open, who carry good conversation, and who have the big-time skills I mentioned above you just might want to give this lady some of your attention.

As always... YMMV of course.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by Incognito
Unintentionally ommitted details first time thru

nice review, I've been wanting to spend time with Rachelle for some time now, but our schedules/funds never seem to match up... soon, baby, soon

After doing some research of a few SP's, and reading that this was Rachelle's last day in town for awhile, I decided to give leave her a

message on the website. Some email communication back and forth and we finally settled on a time. Arriving at the site was a nice upscale

place took me about 30 minutes to find parking though (was at the tail end of rushhour on a friday)

Rang the buzzer, went right up to the floor, tapped on the door and was greated by a woman I was initially intimiated by, but quickly warmed up to each other, after about 10-15 mins of talk, we moved to the bedroom where we got more comfortable.

LFK is on the menu, and we make jokes about several things setting my mind and body at east.

we LFK for a bit, then she sweetly asks do you want a BJ - and of course you know what my answer was. :) After some BJ time, it was time to return the favor.

The DATY was the nicest i'd tasted in ages and she was very responsive to it. 69 wasn't on the menu alas. NOR WAS GREEK! LOL

Mr happy had his raincoat put on and we did some nice cowgirl action for a wonderful finish.

Because of this beautiful lass, I am a now a regular to the hobby. most wonderful afternoon spent for a September

Even though I have been trying to save some money for the inevitable holiday excesses, I couldn't resist getting in touch with Rachelle during her visit to Ottawa last week. What little willpower I had melted away at the offer of a free session in 2009! :-)

I arrived at a nice little incall location off Elgin (almost late, thanks to strike- and snow-induced traffic!), and Rachelle greeted me at the door wearing some very nice lingerie. Rachelle is gorgeous, and taller than many SPs I've met so far.

We moved to the couch to get to know each other a bit...being reasonably new to the hobby, it was interesting to talk about the "industry", particularly some of the history around Ottawa. Eventually, we retired to the bedroom for some fooling around which turned into some very tasty DATY with definite positive feedback. After a while, Rachelle decided to reciprocate with a fantastic BBBJ that led to an all-too-quick explosion.

We relaxed for a little while after that, chatting some more while I ran my hands up and down her back. After some recovery time for me, Rachelle provided some extra encouragement of the BBBJ variety and then slipped on the condom to ride me CG. WOW was she tight, and I was just in heaven! Rachelle finished me off with some more BBBJ (which I really like) and I exploded even more intensely the second time.

Rachelle was definitely not a clockwatcher, and I walked out with a big smile on my face that lasted for hours! She is a smoker, but I couldn't detect any smoke on her during our session (and I'm pretty sensitive to it).

Thanks for a great time, Rachelle, and I can't wait to see you again in 2009!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.