It has been brought to my attention...

That a fairly new member to CERB named Rickf_08 has been sending out PM's concerning CMJ

Rickf_08 if you are really a member concerned about something you heard then please, PM me with your info and reveal your source. Otherwise, this smells like a smear campaign by a bitter ex-employee.

However Mods, you may want to check the IP address of Rickf_08 with other CERB users.

Some people just have nothing better to do but try and trash a reputable place

Some people just have nothing better to do but try and trash a reputable place

I concur! CMJ is an A1 classy discreet gentlemens club and although I only had the pleasure to meet Jasmin and Gia, I continue to be impressed and will continue to be a loyal member.

Guest rickf_08

One is allowed their own opinion.

I am a member and have been there on three different occasions.

I have yet to meet you personally but hope to soon.

One is allowed their own opinion.

I am a member and have been there on three different occasions.

I have yet to meet you personally but hope to soon.

May I ask why you lied to me about the content of your inside news when I confronted you in a PM?

I agree with what has already been said. I have nothing but good things to say about CMJ. It is really run very professionnally and contrary to what you see in many places where you sign a contract, there are no hidden clauses and everything is well explained to you during the orientation session.

That a fairly new member to CERB named Rickf_08 has been sending out PM's concerning CMJ

Rickf_08 if you are really a member concerned about something you heard then please, PM me with your info and reveal your source. Otherwise, this smells like a smear campaign by a bitter ex-employee.

However Mods, you may want to check the IP address of Rickf_08 with other CERB users.

Rickf_08 has no other accounts from what I can see from this end. His IP address checks out clean and so does his account. I am glad many of the regulars jumped in to your defense (This speaks highly of your business) but maybe in the future you can PM me first so I can look into this for you. I reviewed Rickf's private message statistics as well and we have no reason to beleive he is trying to run any kind of "smear campaign" against you. He has sent very few PM's.

For future reference... I prefer this site not be used for this purpose (Calling out another member in public). If you have problems with other members you need to PM me first and we will deal with this in a private matter if possible. I am closing this thread as I do not want this to turn into a public fight so if either party wishes to PM me in regards to this you can but please no more public posts of this suject here.

Thanks.

Shortly after posting this a few other registered member accounts logged into cerb using the same IP as Rickf_08 (Some listed as SP's and others as Men). When questioned about this he said they share a computer but this was the first time both accounts had used the same internet connection - we only ever see this when it's (1) a agency or (2) someone up to no good. So I have decided to suspend it at this time while we discuss this issue further with the offending members to see if we can get to the bottom of this.