bunnyranch to auction off 22 year old's virginity / howard stern

That girl looks hauntingly similar to Sophie!! Course I know she is no virgin =) (Sophie not the Howard Stern Chick)

Wow, I'm stunned, only because of the guy that offered 1.5 million, but pulled his bid.

Very quick math, that would = seeing SP's at the 4 hundred mark, for a total of 3,750 times.

Now is it variety, or the prestige of having the media attention.

For me, if I had that kinda cash, variety:!: I would not want the media attention.

Guest f***2f***

I've never been able to figure out the fascination with virgins. I broke a girl in as a teenager and it wasn't a very happy experience for either one of us. It got better after a couple more times and then we started having fun. I wouldn't offer a plug nickel to do it again..I'm kinda fond of slutty girls who know how to do it...do it well....and do it a lot!!!!:evil:

You have to admit the concept is receiving a lot of media attention and so is Stern!

Guest f***2f***
That girl looks hauntingly similar to Sophie!! Course I know she is no virgin =) (Sophie not the Howard Stern Chick)

I'm sorry dummpy i disagree...sophie is way prettier!!:-D:-D

Guest f***2f***

That's the funniest thing I ever read......her brother swears shes a devout catholic who prays to Padre Pio every night....ha ha...so devout she's going to sell herself for a million euros!!!! priceless!!