Acqua/Luna/Oasis

I've been to Oasis several times and i can tell you that Holly is the best candidate for a job well done...Although their services are limited, Holly's massage is a treat with awesome ending...She is a total spinner type, very petite with the softest skin.

I also enjoyed Andrea last week, she is Spanish/Dominican, mid 30's and very sexy, Ok massage but very good at finishing...

Total damage is 150 for HJ nude massage.

I plan to repeat often too...

Well, when you jump up on the table butt naked and she asks "what kinda massage you like", your answer would be "with your very special ending, and hope you didn't mind me getting naked"

9/10 times the masseuse will reply " i like my men naked".

If your are in your briefs, it will show that you are new to the game, or someone else they would be afraid of entertaining.

Key is...not to be shy, carry a conversation, and enjoy the ride.:boobies:

How do you indicate that you want a "special" massage as supposed to regular one?

How do you indicate that you want a "special" massage as supposed to regular one?

When she says, "Have you come here before?", answer "Not yet!".

I've only been to Oasis but I believ the some of the MP's are travelling from one place to another. Menu's must be the same at all 3 locations. Holly is only working at Oasis.

Have a good time and it's always a good thing to take a shower at their location if they offer it to you....YMMV may you may go a longer way if you are fresh out of the shower...

Guest gagagaga

is this on the menu?

Also, I see they have a "4 hands massage". Do both MP's get nude for that?

is this on the menu?

Also, I see they have a "4 hands massage". Do both MP's get nude for that?

Yes 4 hand massage....Been there done,done that, just book and request + nice tip will get you some additional play.:razz:

Guest ye****y1*3

I've visited amy at oasis. chatty, friendly and fun. petit, firm body, pretty and nice overall massage with good finish. meant to go back for a repeat, but haven't been in that end of town in awhile.

I will get around to seeing her again.

Use the search tab. There are a few threads about different therapists. Also, they switch btw the three locations. They have a schedule up for who is working that day. Enjoy!