Emma and Amelia and the Meeting of the Boobs

Dear newfoundlanders, this is Emma and Amelia speaking, of A and E fame.

Many of you know I am moving back out west. I feel as if I'm on the verge of a weighty, greatly ill-fatey life choice and I want to live it up one last time. I've never been to Newfoundland and Emma hasn't been there in quite a few years and we thought, why not one last blowout, one last road trip, one last bachelorette party before I commit to the seething, serious prairies that comprise Alberta. Also, Emma and I have been apart for four whole months and we are looking forward to a reunion, hopefully on par with the reunion we had at the poisonous snake exhibit last summer.

Is this something anyone is interested in? We're thinking around the week of May 16th. If you'd like us to come, and know of any museum exhibits with deadly flora and fauna, let us know. Or if you know of a better way we could spend our time :makeout:, feel free to advise! Although you'll find we are quite imaginative as is. :) Please comment below or pm either me or Emma Alexandra.

xoxoxoxoxo A and E

The more beautiful ladies that visit the better!

As I say this...I'm not always able to see everyone who visits due to work and timimg !I really hope when we are lucky enough to have well reviewed and established women visit us...But We need to get out and visit them!!! I only pray I get to see one of the ladys on my TDL list before she takes a long break from the hobby she has visited here before again before but just did't get the support! I hope she come back to visit!

Posted via Mobile Device

Amelia and I are hoping to come asap...before she takes off to the Great White North.

Please don't go so far away miss A...:icon_cry:

kisses,

Emma

I say this in good fun but at the same time I hope it gives everyone something to think about.

You want us to visit and we do. When we arrive you can't see us due to bad timing, work, sick cat, dog, etc.

There is always time in the day to make it to other appointments like the doctor, dentist or dry cleaner.

Do we ladies that travel not provide much more enjoyment than any of the above?

When your prayers are answered and we arrive, please make the time and come out and support us. Otherwise whatever area you are in will not have any visiting ladies and there will be much less love in the world. :icon_smile:

• Like 2

I'm afraid this trip is a no-go. We're sad. We wanted you all to meet us in the meeting of the boobs. :( Maybe one day.... xoxoxo Amelia