Been here just a few.

Been in Thunder Bay about two months...have not called an SP yet...from out of town and have enjoyed the service of a very few wonderful SP's back home...I read CERB each morning...read many and various posts..maybe I am set in my ways...but Thunder Bay does seem like a place that I will call anyone...just my opinion at this time..perhaps I can be encouraged to call..any comments/posts would be appreciated....thank you...J

Well, i would suggest maybe check out the recommendations on here, and choose from there, i notice there arent alot of people who actually post anything from tbay, you'll never know what the girls are like here untill you call one :) lol

You can always pm a few providers here in the Bay, and the CJ is always has ladies available for service. feel free to ask questions and shop around, I'm sure the perfect girl for you is somewhere in the classifieds ;0

two of the best sp in tbay are on this thread angel and madison. i would reccomend them both since i have seen them(at seperate times) multiple times in the past and always was more than satisfied.