So, TS Lucy is visiting from TO and posted on Craigs List (ers/841051797.html) and 10 min later there's a post from 'TANYA' with a pic of Lucy in it. Now, this could be Lucy doing false advertising (though she's got good word of mouth on other boards) or someone else using her pic.

I'd hate for someone to go for TANYA and get TS Lucy by surprise though =).

Diff phone # on the ads and tottally different style (TS Lucy quotes her site) so probably a faker that saw Lucy's great pics on her site. Stupidly TANYA used a pic with Lucy from the SAME SHOOT that Lucy used in her ad =).

Heres another bait and switch that appeared today on CL

Watch this number: (613) 204 0109

The ad reads:

ERIKA - 19, Sexy, Fun and Totally READY! - w4m - 19 (Ottawa)

This lady is not blonde with blue eyes like I was told over the phone but rather a short heavy set brunette.

Yeah, I saw the Tanya ad... the Toronto number caught my attention, so when I googled it that's when I found a RZ ad that showed the TS ad... funny 'cause I thought the pic was fake... turns out the pic is real, but there's more of a surprise for those who didn't know about the TS part...

And KiH... did you meet Erika? I thought her description sounded a lot like Hannah... thought maybe she came up with yet another name.

Yeah, I saw the Tanya ad... the Toronto number caught my attention, so when I googled it that's when I found a RZ ad that showed the TS ad... funny 'cause I thought the pic was fake... turns out the pic is real, but there's more of a surprise for those who didn't know about the TS part...

And KiH... did you meet Erika? I thought her description sounded a lot like Hannah... thought maybe she came up with yet another name.

Yes I met her and I walked away.