Ever turn a SP away?

I am curious how you would handle or have handled a case where you meet a SP for the first time, and it was either the case of an old picture or a fake. This happened to me once in Toronto, and I was very disappointed but I did not leave. Her pictures were at least 5 years old and she had really let her self go. This turned me off SP's for quite a while.

Now that I have found this site and starting to network and learn, I will rely on you fine people's experiences / opinions.

But I am curious about everyone's opinions / experiences on this!

Neil

I was to meet an SP that listed herself on CL, walked in to her apartment, told her I was illegally parked and had to move my vehicle.Reason for my quick departure and never returned was- Bait and Switch.To be quite honest, I never visit CL site since then, which was 8 months ago, I'm quite happy with the marvelous ladies here on CERB and EC.

If it's not as advertised I walk every time I do feel for sorry for the lady and usually give at least $40 but that's it. If it was false advertising I tell her that if she were honest she would guy's that appreciate her the way she is. If she was set up and it was not her fault I might give her $60-80. i also think that it is fair to simply run with no explanation or contribution they should be able to figure it out, I am just not that ruthless (well Ok I am a marshmallow and my friends call me MR. wobbly because I am so flexible to others needs!!)

Long time ago I picked up a streetwalker...very sexy girl. She got in my car (okay okay....I said it was a long time ago, I don't do this now! It was my first attemp!!! duhhh!) and as soon as she got in I realized it was actually a guy!!

I said "I'm sorry, I've changed my mind." He/she got really upset and slammed the car door really hard....at least she left. Not my cup of tea. I've never contemplated the streets again.

See what happens late at night in the dark? CERB is a much better place to be.

About a year ago I met a girl off a chat line. When I showed up at her place, to my surprise, her "brother" was visiting so we were going to have to be "quiet". I bolted down the stairwell as quiet as I could.

Guest f***2f***
if it's not as advertised i walk every time i do feel for sorry for the lady and usually give at least $40 but that's it. If it was false advertising i tell her that if she were honest she would guy's that appreciate her the way she is. If she was set up and it was not her fault i might give her $60-80. I also think that it is fair to simply run with no explanation or contribution they should be able to figure it out, i am just not that ruthless (well ok i am a marshmallow and my friends call me mr. Wobbly because i am so flexible to others needs!!)

mr wobbly!!!! (YOU ASKED ME TO!!)

If walking away due to Bait and Switch counts the same as turning away an Sp; Then Yes!

It might be a bit more difficult to do if she is at your home or hotel.

I have an "issue" with tattoos. Really don't like them. Don't know why. They just turn me off for whatever reason. Just a stupid hang-up of mine.

Anyhow, I called this agency early in my hobbying and I said that I was looking for a brunette, no tattoos. They send over a blonde with more ink than bare skin. I politely told her that she did not match the description I had requested over the phone. She goes absolutely apeshit. She runs out my apartment door yelling over and over "THIS FUCKER HIRED A WHORE AND NOW HE WON'T PAY!!" loud enough that I'm sure all my neighbors heard. Needless to say, I do mostly go to incalls now.

I have left an incall a few times. If it was a bait and switch, I'll just say "I'm sorry but you look very much different than what was in the picture. I'm going to pass."... but if it was a description ad with no photo and the person just isn't what I'm looking for, I'll offer a cancellation fee.

i have left lots if they can't describe themselves as they are on the phone they deserve to be left hanging;-)

I have in the past posted on CL and I try to be as accurate as possible in my description because let's face it, as you boys have shown, you're going to figure it out when you get there if I've lied, so there isn't much point. Also, I would much rather have a client know what he's getting and be totally into it, than lie to someone and have them be disappointed.