Paradise on Cyrville

Well, I took one for the team. Went this morning. Yes it is the old Amend

I saw who appears to be the owner or supervisor as shew was the one talking about rates. Her name is Samantha, pretty face, probably early 30's, curvy. The were a couple of options on the table. There were 2 other girls there - Destiny - small blonde spinner type and Kelly - maybe 5'6, 125 ish. Both are dyed blonde.

Massage was very light, some teasing but low on the overall scale. Paid for 45 minutes, out in 25. She saw me look at the clock and then offered me 10 back which I did not accept but should have.

They have the one good room and the one near the shower which I have never seen before. The good room has there office in there now as well so it takes away from the atmosphere.

30 minutes is 2 greens, add 10 more for 45 minutes. I think they want the 30 minute massage as everyone has figured out that the MA's make more per minute that way. The talk lead to 3 greens for HJ and 4 for CBJ. Topless was 20 more. I cautioned her that her operation has to be competitive and maybe the extra for the topless is not much to do and should be included.

I will probably repeat as I like the location. I don't know if it will get better once they get their act together.

Samanta is from the place on Terminal and now owns/operates Paradise on Cyrville; apparently she used to work at AAA :-(. Agree with Stever that the massage component requires improvement and their clock doesn't work very well. Maybe things will improve with appropriate feedback.

where is this locale? not too many MPs offer CBJ or bbbj do they?

I have to agree. Those items are usually not on the menu from MP's.