The headline is tempting, ain't it a young hottie up for two days, I remember in my younger years when I could keep it up for two days,straight!

Anywho...enough about me. There's just some things that stick in a cowboy's mind and in my opinion there's nothing as tempting as a long haired tanned filly with a nice ass, so when I seen this picture on cl i checked my bookmarks and found the link I kept to this amateur site I like to visit every now and then. I guess that's my kink, I like the amateurs... yeah I know I'm still pretty vanilla but to each his own.....

So the ad is

Young Hottie up for 2 days of fun! - w4m - 20 (West end)

sadly to all those hopping it was really her.... the pictures where stolen from here http://www.fux.com/melanie/1279/?cid=26 which is a great site for my fellow cowpokes who like the natural girl next door amateur thang!

Now it could be a complete coincidence that "melanie" as she's named on the site; is in Ottawa, what y'all think ?

oh and I'm quite aware of the funny post on cl today about me, be sure to check the link to my diary for my response. LMAO

Kudos CK!, You did it again.

That ad had no phone number and looks like apts were set up by email!

I don't get why girls use fake pictures..If you fugly, pretty sure the guy will notice when she answers the door...LOL

Grrrrrr!!!!! Ruins it for the hnest SP's....

Cowboy you truely are cerb's best asset, and my best supporter of my ASSet....Hehehehe....

You must teach me your gift, you can be like my YODA....

Kisses