New Virus?

I have been hearing about this new virus that is a photo and fi you click it, you donload the virus!

What dose this e-mail look like or is it only on facebook?

Guest S*rca****sid
I have been hearing about this new virus that is a photo and fi you click it, you donload the virus!

What dose this e-mail look like or is it only on facebook?

That's how a lot of viruses or trojans are spread. Do you have a name for it?

Is this about the bin laden photos? If so it's a link to the "fake photo" that is the problem (Usually saying something like bin laden holding a newspaper from today to prove he is still alive. These are Malicious Links and you need to watch out for any emails or facebook posts (especially from people you don't know) giving you links (or video files) for this. Even from somone you know it's risky as they could be infected and the virus could be passing itself to all the persons contacts pretending to be that person. Curiosity and trust will kill your computer!

Unless your using LINUX don't click the links - AT ANY TIME.

(As far as I know this is a windows based virus and linux and mac are probably not effected)

Or...

If you are you referring to the W32/Perrun code? That is OLD news... if your computer is up to date this is not of any risk ... even when it was detected it was code hidden in jpg files that corrupted the image making the image useless and the Jpg image just carries code (Directives) and to do any harm or to spread the computer must already be infected with the Perrun Virus. (Again - ONLY WINDOWS)