I have lurked a long time and have decided to take the plunge and contribute. I have had my eye on Emma for a while and decided to try her out. I was certainly not dissapointed. Very much a GFE. Her Halifax address was not that hard to find. She met me at the door with a kiss and was nicely dressed in high end lingerie. She was pleasant and easy to get along with. Very accomodating and started me with a BBBJ. Great job and I likely could have CIM right there. Great tits and lots of nip play. Various positions and gave me everything I asked for. Not rushed at all and very generous with time. Certainly not a 20 yo spinner but one of the better sp experiences I have had. Definitely a repeat.

I agree, thanks Shifty. This sounds good enough to be considered a recommendation are you aware we have another area just for recommending the local ladies in your area? Emma already has a recommendation but you can always add your comments to if if you wish. Here is the link to her recommendation http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4156

Yes Drlove -- totally agree; it's more fun when people participate!

What's that saying ... power lies with those who show up? Lol!

Gentlemen, you empower yourself <in your hobby> and assist others when you "show up" -- if you're satisfied, don't be shy. It helps raise and elevate "your hobby" if everyone plays and participates. Don't be shy to post recommendations.

Recommendations <as opposed to "reviews"> are most helpful, not only for we SPs, but also for you gentlemen. It's just one person's objective opinion -- an endorsement of whether the lady's advertising matches her delivery style.

When the topic comes up in conversation with my guests, I say "if you enjoyed the experience, I have no objection to an endorsement that my service, as stated in the information provided to you, is accurate." That's all I'm really interested in, as someone who offers a "service".

What a gentlemen is mainly interested in when approaching this "hobby" is that it is going to be safe, discreet, and "as advertised". Anyone who writes to me in a respectful manner as befits a lady, ie. more than one line, properly spelled, with a polite introduction and request for information -- receives a lot of detail describing my entertainment style.

In a recommendation, therefore, what I ask is that the gentlemen confine their comments to my "service delivery" rather than the very intimate details of our encounters.

Every experience is different. What I do with one guest might not occur with another. It all depends on the personality, chemistry, and ... the day, moment, and second of that interpersonal passion. There's no formula; no "tricks" I perform, no "scripting" -- I don't have "a routine". I'm a courtesan; not a performing monkey in a zoo. My style of entertainment is more mature and gentile. Confining recommendations to issues of "service" in my opinion -- and it's only my opinion -- is more appropriate.

I always hesitate a teeny bit when opening a "review of joyful jillian". There is always a slight fear I am going to have to endure one of those "too much information" treatises which recounts every detail. I'm sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings, but guys -- are you bragging or recommending? Sometimes, I have to wonder. I would rather have no recommendations than one that replays what is, for me at least, a very intimate experience.

Just my .02 cents at a very late hour. Over 'n out.

I too have been lurking in this forum since I'm just a part-time SP but I wanted to say how much I agree with Emma and Joyful about the value of a "recommendation" plus understanding the difference between bragging and recommending. My intent continues to surround myself with respectful hobbiest since my service is only available once weekly. recommendations help all of us. For the Hobbist, you are assured of reliablity and more me, hopefully a fun encounter with a like minded individual who may return on a regular basis. Final thought, keep posting here. It's a great dialogue.